Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
That means we will have to listen to him talk shit for 6 more years?

how very dare you speak ill of professor x!

Well Catalunya does play some friendlies every once and a while :)

I know that, and xavi plays for them.

he meant if they were licensed by FIFA and allowed to compete and qualify for tournaments, etc.

their team would be so good!

Valdés
Bruno Piqué Puyol Capdevilla
Xavi Busquets Cesc
Garcia Bojan Alba​

bet they could convince andrés to represent catalunya as well. :lol:

barca96

been waiting so long for this day.
it has been such a boring WC so far except for messi.
hopefully xavi and co. will be able to light up this WC

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
been waiting so long for this day.
it has been such a boring WC so far except for messi.
hopefully xavi and co. will be able to light up this WC

I hope so... after Portugal made a very boring match, yesterday (like Brasil), well we hope that "La Roja" with 8 Barça players could give something new at this WC...

F

Flavia

Anyone else also thinks that Xavi is not playing what he can at this wc?

Maybe it's the position del bosque placed him. But while Iniesta shine today, Xavi is not the same he is at Barça.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I kind of agree. I think he's just not used to the formation. While not bad, he is certainly not shining like he does at Barca, or even like he did in the past for Spain.

i-1.jpg

From the match today... :lol:

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Anyone else also thinks that Xavi is not playing what he can at this wc?

Maybe it's the position del bosque placed him. But while Iniesta shine today, Xavi is not the same he is at Barça.

Maybe a question of many matches in only one season... he needs to rest a little...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I can think of no better subject for my 6000th post than our legendary number 6 and MAH HERO (after pep) professor x himself, xavi!

he's not had the best world cup, but he looked 100 times better once llorente came on. with a proper #9 occupying the CB he found it easier to move between the lines and find space. ditto iniesta. and the goal came as a direct result of a xaviesta combination outside the box, where usually they would have been swarmed.

also eat your heart out, zlatan... xavi with a backheel assist! :lol:

ALL HAIL PROFESSOR X!

xavi_hernxndez.jpg

GOD OF PASSING!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Him being out of position reminds me of his first season back from injury under Rijkaard. Not quite as bad as that though, he's not as good as he was in 08 but he's still contributing.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I wanted us to kep Eto'o and buy Llorente... for me Llorente is 'the one that got away' Not exactly the greatest striker, but always makes me wonder how a true 9 would do with the best mid field in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans