Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Just appoint a caretaker until the summer. This season is a loss, accept that. Xavi coming in now with this terrible squad makes zero sense.

I think this moment is good. The season is pretty much lost almost every way possible, so not too much pressure on Xavi and even if he fails totally we can put some blame on Koeman and money etc

CL group, pretty unlikely to beat Kiev away and Benfica home.

LaLiga goal is top4, manageable.

Cup? All in.

Richard.H

I think this moment is good. The season is pretty much lost almost every way possible, so not too much pressure on Xavi and even if he fails totally we can put some blame on Koeman and money etc

CL group, pretty unlikely to beat Kiev away and Benfica home.

LaLiga goal is top4, manageable.

Cup? All in.

I think even top 4 will be very difficult.

wisconsincule

If Xavi arrives and Busquets becomes even more of a "center piece"...I'm going to fucking lose it.

Amigos will still be involved. No doubt about that. I hope he can succeed but I have absolutely no hope for him.

This team sucks. Would have liked Xavi in a few years time when the club is a in a better place and will have more resources.

Messigician

Victor Font [Presidential Candidate] told @INIE8TAZO: "I know that Xavi wants Riqui Puig in his project, I?m sure of it? #ElectionsFCB 🇪🇸

We move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans