Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Among pundits and serious football fans, I noticed that no small number of people left Xavi off their best-11 of the World Cup. It is this same utter lack of appreciation for the game that explains why Xavi isn't a shoo-in.

Xavi have a special way to play... not for nothing that the call "brain" ... does not give much in the sights, but it is essential ... clear that there are other players who are more individually, but few are as fundamental as Xavi ...

S

Sharkswithlaserbeams

Xavi have a special way to play... not for nothing that the call "brain" ... does not give much in the sights, but it is essential ... clear that there are other players who are more individually, but few are as fundamental as Xavi ...

I find him enthralling. I've never seen a player play such mistake-free football. And the skills it takes to effortlessly shed the best defenders in the world while always keeping his head up to find his pass are just inconceivable to me. And the through-balls. Just pure sublimity.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I find him enthralling. I've never seen a player play such mistake-free football. And the skills it takes to effortlessly shed the best defenders in the world while always keeping his head up to find his pass are just inconceivable to me. And the through-balls. Just pure sublimity.

Yep... agreed!

ranjix

Jefecito

:thumbsup2:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

he plays the most basic and simple football around.

but the effort, skill, intelligence and awareness to play such simplistic football to such effect on the world stage is just... beyond words, really.

majestic.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Here`s what I say Dedication , love , passion , being faithful ,Nationalism - Xavi you are a legend ! If I ever loved a footballer with the highest order it is Xavi & diehard Xavi .... :)

Xavi`s father Joaquim : ``Xavi gave us the Catalan flag before the final because he was convinced they would win. He located us in the stands before the game and as the game finished he rapidly came looking for the flag.``

ohhhh Xavi !! Can`t express my love & gratitude for you ! This is just never ending , man gets bigger and bigger from every angle !

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Here`s what I say Dedication , love , passion , being faithful ,Nationalism - Xavi you are a legend ! If I ever loved a footballer with the highest order it is Xavi & diehard Xavi .... :)

Xavi`s father Joaquim : ``Xavi gave us the Catalan flag before the final because he was convinced they would win. He located us in the stands before the game and as the game finished he rapidly came looking for the flag.``

ohhhh Xavi !! Can`t express my love & gratitude for you ! This is just never ending , man gets bigger and bigger from every angle !

For me Xavi is that legendary footballer you tell your kids about when your 40-50-60

M

Miss Kris

Ah, that's a nice story. :) Just quietly confident they would win.

yeswecan

Goal.com links not allowed.

it's a shame that a player like xavi let's himself to talk about another club's player like this !
i really don't understand why our club directors don't tell him to stop his fabregas related statements ?

i consider xavi hernandez as a barca legend but these interviews just make the people disrespect the club . read goal.com comments .

Pepe Silvia

enhanced-buzz-28500-1260562693-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans