Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Love Xavi his intelligence is unmatched Messi gets all the credit but dont know about you guys but i think Xavi > Messi.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah i can agree on that its just he consistently controls every game he's in for both club & country and everything he does is so simple yet effective do you think he can rival zidane? I never saw him in his earlier days only at madrid and he was great.

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
Xavi's fave. musician is Bruce Springsteen man :party00231:

//Relevant to the brain "debate"//

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You can make a case for either player because both score better than the other in various categories i.e. Xavi is more consistent but Zidane scored more goals, Zizou was more spectacular but Xavi is the master craftsman. For me they're on a par with each other.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
It took me at least one half of the season to understand why people keep saying 'Xavi is the best' or 'Xavi is engine that runs Barca' and similar things. It looked to me like he's doing nothing special, just passing the ball to the first open guy he spots and that's it. Then, when Ibra started missing games, I got a chance to give Xavi (and midfield in general :)) more attention and finally realized how good and how important he is. Xavi ftw.

Xavi is that good that he chose a surname that would be cheap to print on the replica shirts.....he is class!

Brilliant, stoke :lol:

barca96

zidane is my 2nd fav football player after ronaldo.
but i must say that xavi is better..having watched zidane at juve for years.
not so much at madrid though for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans