Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He was amazing, as always. He is the best midfielder I've seen play, no doubt about it.

tonio7

for me, for the past 3 years he's the world's best player...
yup, u heard it, better than Messi.

if Argentina had a Xavi, well Messi would be the same as he is with Barça...
I've always believed this and WC 2010 proved it.

SeloBarca

Yup, Xavi makes good players even better. I have a hard time saying someone is the best player in the world. Messi wouldnt do that good as a defender or goalkeeper :p. Messi is the best striker, and Xavi is the best midfielder.
Xavi is better then Zidane was

And he looks so energetic and well...young

I was thinking about that last game, Xavi isnt the player that gets the most tackles or makes the most runs, his brilliance is in the eye for the game, split viison and passing game. Maybe this his made him worn out his body less, and therefore we will see him for many years still. Wishfull thinking :p

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Yup, Xavi makes good players even better. I have a hard time saying someone is the best player in the world. Messi wouldnt do that good as a defender or goalkeeper :p. Messi is the best striker, and Xavi is the best midfielder.
Xavi is better then Zidane was

And he looks so energetic and well...young

I was thinking about that last game, Xavi isnt the player that gets the most tackles or makes the most runs, his brilliance is in the eye for the game, split viison and passing game. Maybe this his made him worn out his body less, and therefore we will see him for many years still. Wishfull thinking :p

We can only hope...:)

MoFroBo

Imo Zidane was more of completed midfielder, but without a doubt Xavi is much more suited for our club and none could replace him for us, even legend like Zidane.

barcafc

^ what a pass!
He's the best midfielder.
This player is amazing, his ball control is unreal. no doubt he is called el Maestro.

Elite-BkD

for me, for the past 3 years he's the world's best player...
yup, u heard it, better than Messi.

if Argentina had a Xavi, well Messi would be the same as he is with Barça...
I've always believed this and WC 2010 proved it.

If Argentina had Xavi, Maradona would've left him at home ;/
Also, nobody has been close to Messi over the past three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans