Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Xavi tried to orchestrate the play once he got on and it worked up until the moment Hercules took another of their rare (up to that moment) chances.
Came very close to scoring too.

tonio7

I bet he's the head of the Francisco Franco foundation!
was he at the stadium today?
it was a Catalunya fest there, with the votes and what not going on in their neck of the woods...
btw, OT, re flags, patriotism, etc, Villa did not remove the Spanish flag from his boots! even posted the pic from today's match...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
was he at the stadium today?
it was a Catalunya fest there, with the votes and what not going on in their neck of the woods...
btw, OT, re flags, patriotism, etc, Villa did not remove the Spanish flag from his boots! even posted the pic from today's match...

As long as they don't force Villa to remove the Spanish flag from his boots or have Pedro change his name to "Pere", I have no complaints.

Xavi still hasn't dyed his hair red and yellow like he promised before the WC!

Last edited:

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Yeah... when I saw that, was like being sure that everything was wrong today.

There was something very wrong with the formation, I couldn't figure out what it was. Attacking line was completely hidden among Hercules players, nobody except Pedro to pass the ball to... That played a part in Xavi's below par performance, I believe. If only I could figure out what was different...

SeloBarca

There was something very wrong with the formation, I couldn't figure out what it was. Attacking line was completely hidden among Hercules players, nobody except Pedro to pass the ball to... That played a part in Xavi's below par performance, I believe. If only I could figure out what was different...

We switched to 4-3-3. the players complained that last year there was a statute in the way so we replaced it with another football player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans