Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, summed it up as a bad day at the office. Most un-Xavi like!

Yeah, that was hilarious in a bad way... When that happened I cursed at Dani so hard, then the commentator said it was Xavi and I cursed at the commentator too for not knowing the players, and then there was the replay and I couldn't believe it...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius Genius

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
OptaJean
792 - Barcelona completed 792 passes against Panathinaikos, a record in the Champions League since Opta started analysis in 03/04. Carousel.

CAN YOU FEEL IT!?!

nebeer

Love is All
Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or, Ballon d'or

No matter how many times you write it, he's gonna get only one this year

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
That second goal was just a thing of majesty, it was straight out of the NFL playbook with Messi playing wide receiver and Xavi the maestro quarter back, Messi feints the run to receive the short pass but then spins and goes long, Xavi swings in the perfect pass and TOUCHDOWN!.....er, I mean GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

No matter how many times you write it, he's gonna get only one this year

:D

I'm worried that the footballing world will have a collective brain fart and give it to Sneijder, a decent player who had a great season, but Xavi's career and the fact that he's a great player who had a great season means he should take it and he utterly deserves to leave football with at least one ballon d'or.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
WPOTY or Ballon d'Or or whatever that new award in named now, should go this man... Xavi is excellence made football player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans