Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

enough is ENOUGH

he has no clue what he is doing and instead of moving the club forward he is intent on dragging us BACK

xavi OUT he hasnt even had the usual post-managerial change boost effect on the squad

You say that after a few matches in charge? Okay. People really forgot what patience is these days with this instant gratification(false one, i might add) that social media and the internet bought. Sir Alex would have rot in the second scottish league if he would have coached in these times.

BarcaOG

Banned
You say that after a few matches in charge? Okay. People really forgot what patience is these days with this instant gratification(false one, i might add) that social media and the internet bought. Sir Alex would have rot in the second scottish league if he would have coached in these times.

its not that i want instant gratification. i wouldnt mind 1-2 transition seasons in which we didnt win anything provided we were building for the future according to a clear, long-term vision.

xavi is not doing that in the slightest. he keeps playing our shit veterans and approving ridiculous transfer decisions. our club wont begin a new chapter properly until the amigos are gone. xavi it seems wants to keep them around for as long as possible despite how poorly they play

that is what i think is unacceptable.

SmilerBam

its not that i want instant gratification. i wouldnt mind 1-2 transition seasons in which we didnt win anything provided we were building for the future according to a clear, long-term vision.

xavi is not doing that in the slightest. he keeps playing our shit veterans and approving ridiculous transfer decisions. our club wont begin a new chapter properly until the amigos are gone. xavi it seems wants to keep them around for as long as possible despite how poorly they play

Let's see how things will be next season. Yes, next season. This season is a write off, the team he inherited is shit on stick, plus no money.

iniestaGOAT

we literally dont have any money to sign anybody so you need to stop beleving every bullshit media report.
he plays the veterans cause its not the right time to move on from them, we are in a critical situation, gotta make it to top 4. He feels its safer to go on with them once top 4 is secured 10 games down the line we will see a rebuild.

He could stop playing pique thats about it.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Samuel Marsden

Interesting Xavi quote: There are players that struggle to understand positional play, which is surprising being (players) at Bar?a

Gari

Xavi: "I can’t complain about the squad. We’re working well." "The team needs a victory to consolidate what we are working on. I sincerely tell you that we are working well. We need a victory to change the dynamics and finish the year well." "The reality? The reality is that this squad is made to win titles. Even La Liga. We almost won La Liga after being 18 points behind Madrid once.""The pity is that I had to come in the middle of the season and the planning was already done, the team too, the situation is what it is and we have to change dynamics. We defend in a different way than the former coach."

serghei

Complaining about the squad publicly repeatedly is the beginning of the end for a manager. No amount of complaining will make Luuk de Jong play well or Umtiti be fast again.

ajnotkeith

Nobody like Ferran or Sterling will be signed in winter, it is ridiculous to suggest so, we are over salary cap with no money and a ton of losses.

Considering that I don't think it will be too long till he starts complaining, with no winter signings and a subpar squad. Koeman also said at the start of the season the squad is strong and can win LaLiga. He changed his mind after seeing them play.

Birdy

Samuel Marsden

Interesting Xavi quote: There are players that struggle to understand positional play, which is surprising being (players) at Bar?a

My hope has always been to see Xavi improving the positional play of the team.
With the existing squad, despite the pessimism here, I think we can def. be among top-3 in La Liga and go deep in the Europa League.

Of course, no question about being an elite team in Europe again,
for that I don't think Xavi is suitable, we need a top drawer coach.

But I am fairly confident that Xavi can get the maximum of this group of players and teach them positional football, good enough to be able to:
1) beat comfortably the likes of Osasunas, Grananadas, Elches and co in Spain, and then the likes of Dynamo, Braga, Rangers, and co in Europa League
2) be on par or above the likes of Betis', Villareals, Valencias, Sevillas in Spain, and Dortmund, Atalanta, Lazio, Napoli and co in Europa League

mc_lovin

My hope has always been to see Xavi improving the positional play of the team.
With the existing squad, despite the pessimism here, I think we can def. be among top-3 in La Liga and go deep in the Europa League.

Of course, no question about being an elite team in Europe again,
for that I don't think Xavi is suitable, we need a top drawer coach.

But I am fairly confident that Xavi can get the maximum of this group of players and teach them positional football, good enough to be able to:
1) beat comfortably the likes of Osasunas, Grananadas, Elches and co in Spain, and then the likes of Dynamo, Braga, Rangers, and co in Europa League
2) be on par or above the likes of Betis', Villareals, Valencias, Sevillas in Spain, and Dortmund, Atalanta, Lazio, Napoli and co in Europa League

Really weird argument for me. Why draw imaginary lines?

serghei

Ferran and Cavani in the summer would be major improvement. I'd be happy with that and us getting rid of Coutinho at least. Pedri, Fati, Cavani, Ferran. 4 new starters compared to now, if all stay fit, we should see better football from midfield up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans