Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Xavi: "Morata? I want to talk about the players we have. Ferran and Alves are going to help us a lot... All the rest are hypotheses. Morata, Haaland... It is not my business to talk about it and I prefer to talk about the players who we have."

We don't have Ferran for now, somebody should explain it to him before he plays him vs Mallorca :lol:.

ajnotkeith

' The RFEF regulations are very clear that a team can have 5 first-team players registered and up to 13 that are from the academy, then the game can be played '

So Xavi was bullshitting about that 3 Barca B players rule. Hmmm, why?

mc_lovin

' The RFEF regulations are very clear that a team can have 5 first-team players registered and up to 13 that are from the academy, then the game can be played '

So Xavi was bullshitting about that 3 Barca B players rule. Hmmm, why?

Nope. They loosened the rules due to the Corona outbreak.

ajnotkeith

Nope. They loosened the rules due to the Corona outbreak.
The original rule even without COVID is that you only need 7 first-team players. It doesn't mention anything about a forfeit for a red card if you play 4 B team players as he was saying last week. But who knows, RFEF/LaLiga rules are very confusing

mc_lovin

The original rule even without COVID is that you only need 7 first-team players. It doesn't mention anything about a forfeit for a red card if you play 4 B team players as he was saying last week. But who knows, RFEF/LaLiga rules are very confusing

From the wording I guess 7 first team players need to be on the pitch at all times (hence the problem with potential red cards and playing 4 B team players). No idea, well I have one, why you try to accuse Xavi in such trivial/easy to disprove matters.

Same as the Abde situation. You like to see the worst. You are one of those that thrive on misery here :p

ajnotkeith

From the wording I guess 7 first team players need to be on the pitch at all times (hence the problem with potential red cards and playing 4 B team players). No idea, well I have one, why you try to accuse Xavi in such trivial/easy to disprove matters.

Same as the Abde situation. You like to see the worst. You are one of those that thrive on misery here :p

I have written well about Abde before, even when he was in the B team, but picking Spain over his home country if he does tells me a lot about his character.

And it's not because of AFCON because he can't go anyway even if they called him up. So what happens next is his own choice only.

mc_lovin

I have written well about Abde before, even when he was in the B team, but picking Spain over his home country if he does tells me a lot about his character.

And it's not because of AFCON because he can't go anyway even if they called him up. So what happens next is his own choice only.

It's painfully obvious that Morocco is his first choice. His brother recently even said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans