Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mallorca was really bad. Having said I didn't expect us to win in these circumstances and Barca did dominate.

Onwards and upwards!

KingLeo10

Me: The Sun rises in the East.

Fati would respond:

" I don't know, I think the Sun rises in the West personally. If it rises in the East, it would be good though"

Just so he can quote my post :lol:

ajnotkeith

Alemany: "Ferran Torres can't be registered now - but we hope to solve that situation when he is available. Demir sale could help, we're on it. Let's see what happens with Luuk de Jong. Morata deal? Xavi asked for Ferran Torres, he had the present he wanted".

Some much needed and welcome clarity from Alemany. No Morata.

Last edited:

serghei

Alemany: "Ferran Torres can't be registered now - but we hope to solve that situation when he is available. Demir sale could help, we're on it. Let's see what happens with Luuk de Jong. Morata deal? Xavi asked for Ferran Torres, he had the present he wanted".

Some much needed and welcome clarity from Alemany. No Morata.

Probably had Ansu - Torres - Dembele in mind once all fit, but the problem is Dembele will be gone. So... this leaves us with a problem since Depay is not a very good option it seems.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Probably had Ansu - Torres - Dembele in mind once all fit, but the problem is Dembele will be gone. So... this leaves us with a problem since Depay is not a very good option it seems.

Ansu - Torres - Abde

Ansu - Depay - Torres

Both possible options if Dembele is sold, altho his agent seem like a true cunt so think he'll rather have Dembele sit on the bench for six months lol.

serghei

Ansu - Torres - Abde

Ansu - Depay - Torres

Both possible options if Dembele is sold, altho his agent seem like a true cunt so think he'll rather have Dembele sit on the bench for six months lol.

Probably will be Ansu - Depay - Torres. If not even in this set-up Depay cuts down his turnover ratio, he's done.

FinBarcelonafan

Ansu - Torres - Abde

Ansu - Depay - Torres

What's the point having Dembele sit on bench for six months? How does it benefit Dembele? They are worried about injury?

To me, Dembele lacks match fitness. He really needs to play every game possible for the sake of his career. Imo. Even Rabiot struggled after sitting on PSG bencj for six months(and before he was playing all the time). Dembele hasn't played regularly for years. (,Okay last season was bit better).

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
What's the point having Dembele sit on bench for six months? How does it benefit Dembele? They are worried about injury?

To me, Dembele lacks match fitness. He really needs to play every game possible for the sake of his career. Imo. Even Rabiot struggled after sitting on PSG bencj for six months(and before he was playing all the time). Dembele hasn't played regularly for years. (,Okay last season was bit better).

After he signs a contract with a fat sign-on I doubt his agent is going to care about Dembele not playing for 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans