Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

Martinez misses the first game through suspension

Lewa vs Maguire, let's go! Dembele vs. Maguire is the perfect match up. The former so fast that he outruns the latter for the whole length of the pitch, but then Maguire catches up to him anyway, cause Dumbele can't decide what to do with the ball in time. :lol:

serghei

He will come good. No worries.

He's already pretty good this season. Must be one of the best league records in ages. What is it, 11-1-1 or something? Probably best record in any top 5 league, best attack, best defense.

What he needs to do is be sharp in every round and prevent any tendency to be lazy and unfocused from the team. He must know our best level is not that great, so the way to get big results and titles is to ensure the median effort we put in is still good. We can win this league if we dig deep and treat every game in a very professional way. No dud games, and it's ours.

We'll still have to avoid too many defeats vs top teams like Madrid and Atletico.

Today is a big test though, we need to win this tough game vs Osasuna. These are the games Madrid can slip up in and we need all points in them.

Last edited:

delancey

I mean I remember games where we had two shots against them on target after two individual scenes from prime Messi :S

That?s football, look at Aston Villa vs Man U the other day. :lol:

I guess the difference is that no would probably expected an upset vs Osasuna in the past. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans