Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattanib

So tired of him fucking with the back line in games.

Just leave it unless there's an injury or someone having a disaster of a game.

It feels like we keep resting our best 11 and shuffling things so that they are fit for the big games that never come lol

ajnotkeith

The plan of action is not to concede goals.

Let's goooo

If we were actually a defensively strong team who didn't concede many chances would definitely be worthy of praise, but we're not. Our defense is a superman goalkeeper who seems to be saving everything that comes at him, aided by the fact there is hardly any quality attackers in most LaLiga teams.

In Europe it starts to fall apart when we face professional attackers who can strike a ball properly and take chances.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I know he was rotating, but looked like he was doing Getafe a favor with those subs... Especially with a 1-0 scoreline...

jamrock

If we were actually a defensively strong team who didn't concede many chances would definitely be worthy of praise, but we're not. Our defense is a superman goalkeeper who seems to be saving everything that comes at him, aided by the fact there is hardly any quality attackers in most LaLiga teams.

In Europe it starts to fall apart when we face professional attackers who can strike a ball properly and take chances.

All you seem to do these days is whine about Europe, we are out of the CL, deal with it.

Fighting for the league & on top.

Games like these are what wins the title.

But getting to the last 16 of the CL & playing "great" football, whiling behind behind in the league would probably be better ain't?.

It's a work in progress.

xXKonan

It feels like we keep resting our best 11 and shuffling things so that they are fit for the big games that never come lol
Like I said there's no reason to mess with the backline at all and play our best and let them cook.

Instead of playing them for like 60 minutes each game and proceeding to destabilize it by subbing players off. There's making slight tactical tweaks and injury subs and there's Xavi's "Oh I'll just bring on Alonso/Bob/Alba for the sake of it" regardless if we need to need to make the changes.

It's like the guy promised a couple of these dudes "Don't worry you'll play every game" even if it works against us.

JamDav1982

Particularly when sold the levers as having to be competitive in both the CL and league now.

'Barca can never have rebulding seasons' was the cry.

Now its all about expecting too much when dicked out of CL in groups as top of a la liga.

ajnotkeith

All you seem to do these days is whine about Europe, we are out of the CL, deal with it.

Fighting for the league & on top.

Games like these are what wins the title.

But getting to the last 16 of the CL & playing "great" football, whiling behind behind in the league would probably be better ain't?.

It's a work in progress.

Work in progress implies there is progress being made. The way I see it, we have only regressed from last season despite adding much better players.

Today's game was the norm more than it is the exception, that's the problem. You don't build anything long-term this way.

freetocan

The tacitcs were an embarrasement.

Barca had no clue and the worst verision of Xavi football.
The most boring match I ever seen in the last time. Barca did not play anything.
Fati, Raphinia we?re the weakest players today. Basically, I still not understand what Xavi saw to Raphinia to bring him to camp nou. Other bum beside Torres and Eric Garcia.
Xavi still did not convince me about his couching abilities.

delancey

At Barcelona we should win all games 10-0 & play champagne football like we did against Madrid, that's the way all teams win league titles, they don't have games that they are crap & still win.

Growing up they would say thats what makes a championship team a champion, winning a good 5/6 games per season that they really shouldn't.
The problem is that in 9 out of 10 games, we play like we did tonight, poor tactics.

Last edited:

jamrock

Particularly when sold the levers as having to be competitive in both the CL and league now.

'Barca can never have rebulding seasons' was the cry.

Now its all about expecting too much when dicked out of CL in groups as top of a la liga.

Can't be a 'rebuild' season if you are top of the league & favorites to win it.

JamDav1982

Can't be a 'rebuild' season if you are top of the league & favorites to win it.

It is if the claim is have to be competive in both and excuse for being out of CL is 'work in progress'.

That is a rebuild towards where should be if claim that.

Fairly simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans