Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Xavi is not a problem at all lol. He's one of the main reasons why we are 8 points ahead in the league. :lol:

OK, so we lost without our best players one game vs Inter, 2 vs Bayern and 1 vs United, all top teams. Big fucking deal. Jesus wept. Sack the manager. How do you come up with this stuff is beyond me.

It's completely childish.

Richard.H

Bring in Tuchel and you will have plenty of fans bitching and whining. "This is not our style of play", "He's not a barca style coach", I thought I was negative but this forum takes it up a notch. Truth is we are stuck in this situation and it's not like Xavi can spend $2 billion like Man U. We are fuked financially and may have a worse squad next season due to not affording contract renewals.

The fact that we are so good defensively should be given some credit to Xavi. I am personally very happy about our LL campaign, but our squad today was just not better thna Man U's. In fact Man U's current squad is CL KO level. Rest you can blame Xavi on, like intensity, dealing with pressure, and squad adjustments

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bring in Tuchel and you will have plenty of fans bitching and whining. "This is not our style of play", "He's not a barca style coach", I thought I was negative but this forum takes it up a notch. Truth is we are stuck in this situation and it's not like Xavi can spend $2 billion like Man U. We are fuked financially and may have a worse squad next season due to not affording contract renewals.

The fact that we are so good defensively should be given some credit to Xavi. I am personally very happy about our LL campaign.

He did spend about 200m though on players he pretty much had the final call on signing. Not to forget him being hell bent on signing players like Marcos Alonso lol.

ajnotkeith

The first 11 is good enough to beat United.

The problem is the squad is very short, so when injuries happen, the team gets a lot worse.

And so it happened that injuries hit vs Inter and Bayern in CL, and now vs United in EL. It is what it is. :lol:

But despite these injuries, the tie was competitive and decided by fine margins in the end.

United had 7 or 8 absences in first leg. We had everyone but Dembele, at home (big game bottler according to you so we weren't missing much).

What was the excuse for playing so poorly there?

jamrock

Think if we had pedri & gavi we could have won, they were significantly better than us over the two legs, they just have a shit ton of pace & we only have Dembele for that.

Birdy

The fact that we are so good defensively should be given some credit to Xavi. I am personally very happy about our LL campaign.

Tuchel doesn't fit your style, but that's not an excuse.
Why ETH is coaching UTD at the moment and not Barca?????
Perfect coach for our philosophy and a trillion times better than apprentice Xavi.

JamDav1982

Defensive shape a shambles.

Too many players poor on ball.

No real attacking patterns of play going forward.

Poor player choices in line ups.

Same old from Xavi in Europe.

ajnotkeith

Xavi is not a problem at all lol. He's one of the main reasons why we are 8 points ahead in the league. :lol:

OK, so we lost without our best players one game vs Inter, 2 vs Bayern and 1 vs United, all top teams. Big fucking deal. Jesus wept. Sack the manager. How do you come up with this stuff is beyond me.

It's completely childish.

Barca famously only team in the world to suffer from injuries and suspensions.

Neeraj

How can u still defend this bum

He is a bum, yeah, but serghei just pulling the you card - picking a side and then going full delusional, like you did (and still do) with EV. Some people are happy to have opinions and then change them if they see they are wrong, others, not so much.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pep's looking frustrated in Manchester this season. Go back to him and send Xavi back to Doha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans