Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Iv'e said it before but I'll say it again. Xavi and Iniesta have won the world's biggest footballing prize for 5 consecutive years. If we can win this years CL it will be an astonishing 6 in a row for them!

And to think I was thinking we should bench him against Milan.
We should definitely bench him next game though. Thiago should be good enough for a home game against Rayo.

Kerrybai

And to think I was thinking we should bench him against Milan.
We should definitely bench him next game though. Thiago should be good enough for a home game against Rayo.

^ Youngie has mentioned he is injured for Rayo and will rest. I think Fabregas should be given a run alongside Iniesta in midfield.

F

Flavia

It's all over the place. MD, Sport. Pain on his femoral biceps, right leg. Seems an overburden. He needs to be rested for the important matches.

JamDav1982

Alves: "We had repeated the whole week we couldn't go out of the CL like this. Xavi made us see we could do it if we got back to our best."

Future manager!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It would have been Xavi who in the end convinced Villa not to leave in January. Club had asked him to be patient. Arsenal made bid. [pais]

He's becoming more vocal on the team's behalf (in a good way as well) and is taking a good on and off pitch leadership role for the players by helping them and carrying out tactics. The more he develops this, the more and more likely it is that he will be a future manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans