Yaya Toure

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Gabi and Yaya is so similar to Puyol and Pique, given Yaya's showings at CB and his PACE (yeah he has it, but doesn't show it enough, we saw it on the weekend) and Milito's fine form, I really have great faith in that pair.

beef-supreme

I also want it to be Yaya and Gabi, but as i said before, I keep getting this feeling that it will be Marquez. If it were up to me, Yaya would be partnering Gabi, no question.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
I think Rafa would have got a runout on the weekend if he was gonna play. Has he figured since his Zaranightmare?

barca96

I think Rafa would have got a runout on the weekend if he was gonna play. Has he figured since his Zaranightmare?

lol zaranightamare!
i was thinking the same thing lemmi.
it's a different case if he was tired on the weekend and had to be rested to be fit for the cl match but the thing is, he hasn't played for weeks so i don't think so...
yaya---milito.
good enough!

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Has he ever been that bad like today? I mean THAT bad? Mispassings and fumblings everywhere ... just seemed horribly unconcentrated

barca96

Not really impressed with his form.

how about last saturday?
he was a beast then...
what he needs is a run of games....
ive noticed that he has one superb game then the next he is bad or he is just a sub. and then he will disappear from the 1st eleven again...
how can you expect him to ever give us at least 2 good matches in a row?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Home of Barca Fans