Yaya Toure

mike2334a

Damn he did train today gosh this sucks we need him for arsenal!!! so i guess its going be Milito-marquez but if we have alves and abidal on the sides i think will do the job hopefully !

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Anyone know how bad Yaya's knock is?

it's not that bad.

just an overflow of beastlyness to a specific area of the body.

it'll even out soon enough and he'll be back to his old self.

but i found martinez quite a gentleman actually..
he could've so easily gone to the ground and gotten yaya a red card.
hopefully they shook hands after the match.

exactly.

javi martinez kept yaya on the field. respect to him.

contrast this to piqué's red against getafe earlier this season when a yellow card tackle got punished by a red, because the getafe team reacted like piqué had stabbed their boy or some crazy shit.

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

"because the getafe team reacted like piqué had stabbed their boy or some crazy shit.".......exactly....funny how they don't show the same "passion" when playing Real Madrid............pricks!!

barca96

he didn't train on Sunday but is reported to be ok for arsenal.
id say keep him on the bench, come on if we need to defend the lead or if the defence is having trouble.
don't rush him and iniesta into action. we got el clasico on saturday

iced1776

I’d like to know how many of his yellows are actually for tackles lol, they’re almost always for after the play stuff whether its talking back to the ref or what he did last night. So lucky not to have gotten a red.

barca96

I’d like to know how many of his yellows are actually for tackles lol, they’re almost always for after the play stuff whether its talking back to the ref or what he did last night. So lucky not to have gotten a red.

:p i know.
he always complains a lot.
showing the ref imaginary balls lol.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
That's good news, no Yaya means Marquez will have to play!! Would have been surprised if the bruising hadn't gone by Tuesday really.

Home of Barca Fans