Yusuf Demir

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't know if his good performances will affect Pedri too much.

If anything I can see Griezmann's starting place being in danger if he starts slowly and is still struggling to impact the game once the league begins and Ansu is back. Koeman might start Demir at the RW in some games in that case.

FWIW Griezmann did well tonight, but he'll have to start strongly when it matters.

Zidane82

I don't know if his good performances will affect Pedri too much.

If anything I can see Griezmann's starting place being in danger if he starts slowly and is still struggling to impact the game once the league begins and Ansu is back. Koeman might start Demir at the RW in some games in that case.

FWIW Griezmann did well tonight, but he'll have to start strongly when it matters.

Online reports suggest he?s a technically gifted , left footed right winger - so a Messi type - he can play the right whereas Pedri is rarely seen in that area .

Porque

Impressed me again. Did lose the ball a few times in positions which led to goal attempt counters though.

Clearly ready for first team dynamics in my opinion.

Mentality is above Trincao and plays like he believes he should be a Barcelona player.

How was Trincao been at Wolves pre-season anyone?

mc_lovin

If there's one lesson to be learned then it's that coaches don't need to see players in games to know if they are good enough. Training is enough. There were reports about Koeman congratulating Laporta for his signing after a week. Next time certain youth players don't get minutes don't jump at conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

malvolio

griezmann is still adapting after 2 years here. this kid comes in and shows him how to play the 10 role.

vegitot

Impressed me again. Did lose the ball a few times in positions which led to goal attempt counters though.

Clearly ready for first team dynamics in my opinion.

Mentality is above Trincao and plays like he believes he should be a Barcelona player.

How was Trincao been at Wolves pre-season anyone?

Wolve's fans seem to be impressed by him. Last match vs Celta he shows his flair and dribbles that make them exciting. May have a role in Wolve XI.

Demir can play as a midfielder so that's why he is fit more.

Porque

Wolve's fans seem to be impressed by him. Last match vs Celta he shows his flair and dribbles that make them exciting. May have a role in Wolve XI.

Demir can play as a midfielder so that's why he is fit more.

Trincao has alot of natural talent. Hope he has a strong showing and maybe even comes back, as Dembele will probably be leaving.

Home of Barca Fans