Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Z

ZiZu

He's a classy guy in my eyes !

As regards the World Player voting , Ibra showed true class in voting for Ribery / Messi / Ronaldo ......so he voted for his three biggest challengers !

Many of the top players chose lesser rated players . Ronaldo didn't even have Messi in his top three !!!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Says it all:

[YOUTUBE]ODCaVmvDukA[/YOUTUBE]
take it you bitches.... Zlatman was never jealous of Messi! He knew what was going on, he knew Pep caved and hence he only went out all guns on Pep, never any of the Barcelona players!!

Adrian

You mean the Portugal - Sweden WC playoff games? Was Ibra really superior to CR7 in those two games?

Ibra carried his team much more than Ronaldo. With Sweden, Ibra is pretty much their only hope. With Portugal you have CR7, Moutinho, Nani, Pepe, Coentrao, Alves etc.

SANNA

Perhaps even better than ever. At least statswise he is

The season so far:

Champions League: 5 games = 8 goals 0 assists
WC Qualifiers Play-Offs 2 games = 2 goals 0 assists
Ligue 1 20 games = 17 goals 9 assists
Coupe de France 1 game = 3 goals 1 assists
Coupe de la Ligue 1 game = 0 goals 0 assists
Trophée des Champions 1 game = 0 goal 1 assists
Friendlies 1 game = 3 goals 0 assists

Total: 31 games 33 goals 11 assists. Total mins played: 2612 = a goal every 79 mins or a goal/assist every 59th minute

Top scorer and assister in ligue1, 2nd top scorer in Cl.

Last edited:
Perhaps his last frontier would be to boss big teams like he does lesser ones. He's on his way, scoring important goals in club competitions, and scoring and playing extremely well with his NT, but he is yet to do just that for his club. Cavani may help him achieve that , since he is a constant goal threat as well, Zlatan will probably have more freedom

Mitchell1978

Perhaps even better than ever. At least statswise he is

The season so far:

Champions League: 5 games = 8 goals 0 assists
WC Qualifiers Play-Offs 2 games = 2 goals 0 assists
Ligue 1 20 games = 17 goals 9 assists
Coupe de France 1 game = 3 goals 1 assists
Coupe de la Ligue 1 game = 0 goals 0 assists
Trophée des Champions 1 game = 0 goal 1 assists
Friendlies 1 game = 3 goals 0 assists

Total: 31 games 33 goals 11 assists. Total mins played: 2612 = a goal every 79 mins or a goal/assist every 59th minute

Top scorer and assister in ligue1, 2nd top scorer in Cl.

You shouldn't include friendlies unless NT friendlies, but still impressive numbers.

André

Messi, Ronaldo and Zlatan died in a car crash and goes to heaven .

The three ladders up against God sitting on his throne . God says:
" Messi, what is the best thing about football?"
Messi bows and answers:
" The best thing about football is that I have been able to spread joy to people, earn money for my living and seeing the world." God felt it was a good answer
when he said: " Good Messi , come and sit on my left side ."

God then looked at Ronaldo and said: " And you Ronaldo, what is the best thing about football ?
Ronaldo respond little considerate :
"Lord, I come from poor backgrounds and have been able to show my neighbors that there is a way out of it all and that you do not have to be doomed to a life of misery . Meanwhile , I also have been able to spread joy to people."
God replied: " Good answer Ronaldo , come and sit on my right hand . " .

God then looked at Zlatan and said, "What do you think Zlatan ? "
Zlatan looks up , clears his throat , spits on the ground and says:
" You're sitting on my chair ."

L

linetty

what-the-fuck.gif

Home of Barca Fans