Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I hope so for Juve!! with him no chance to win the CL

Ibrahimovic right now would be the perfect striker for Juventus, as he helps midfield runners with his hold up play, Vidal/Marchisio would have a field day for scoring as they do now, but even moreso.

Although it would hurt Pirlo's influence as his movement is static & he demands the ball, so that would be a drawback.

Last edited:

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
b6fa6643-b01d-4d6e-97ed-a455e73a1619

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[YOUTUBE]lE9bThxrLuM[/YOUTUBE]

They almost set our best player on fire.

Check the top comment;

Good they bought Zlatan instead of Ronaldo, with all the parfume and gel on Ronaldo's head he would have catched the fire!

K

kingleo

He will leave PSG this summer as he wants to go if Ancelotti leaves, which he will, and Mourinho wants to sign him at Chelsea so he can finally win a Champions League apparently!

MoFroBo

Has there ever been a player who's so effective in league, but utterly useless in CL?

I don't know how do you define word useless but I guess not like normal people. Wasn't Ibra picked as top 5 players in CL this year? Anyway he delivers in CL, but not as much as other top 10 footballing talents. He is good in CL, Godlike in league, dunno why would anyone claim he is useless.

Andrew M

I don't know how do you define word useless but I guess not like normal people. Wasn't Ibra picked as top 5 players in CL this year? Anyway he delivers in CL, but not as much as other top 10 footballing talents. He is good in CL, Godlike in league, dunno why would anyone claim he is useless.

Ok, I exaggerated, but teams seem to suffer in the CL with him in them.

Home of Barca Fans