Zlatan Ibrahimovic

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
The forum software really hates you doesn't it :lol:

I was gonna PM you this, but this way I get to bump my favorite thread :p

I woke up at 3 AM, read some messages on FB that made me a little angry. I felt like that for about 15 mins and then, when I read your post, it made me smile and the ugly feeling completely disappeared :D Thanks :tiphat:

XaviMessiGirl

I was gonna PM you this, but this way I get to bump my favorite thread :p

I woke up at 3 AM, read some messages on FB that made me a little angry. I felt like that for about 15 mins and then, when I read your post, it made me smile and the ugly feeling completely disappeared :D Thanks :tiphat:

hahah awesome :beer2:

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Finally found something in English:

"PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is attempting to engineer a sensational move to Real Madrid, it has been revealed.

Punto Pelota says the super Swede wants to follow his former PSG coach Carlo Ancelotti to Madrid this summer and made that clear to his agent, Mino Raiola.

Ibra has instructed Raiola to contact Ancelotti and sound him out about taking him to Real.

The centre-forward would be prepared to take a dramatic cut on his €14 million PSG salary to see the deal happen. Those close to the player's camp say he believes PSG would require no more than €20 million to sell."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...ow-ancelotti-real-madrid-3966572#.UdPL8pD8LN4

Armando929

Yeah Zlatan at Real is just laughable. It would never work out for him because he will never be Cristiano to them.

Had PSG already gotten sick of Ibra?

Home of Barca Fans