Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bertus

He does say things like that every week end in France :)

Yesterday, the referee was very bad during PSG-Marseille.

Right after, he said to the medias something about it

"I feel sorry for the poor referee. That game was too big for him" <<<<<< with a big, big smile.

He did say that knowing the referee was quite small, and knowing that he is hated to no end by the the "French Referees Corporation" (like people call them since they are like a mafia that "are never wrong" even after big, very big mistakes), and knowing that said Referee Mafia will try to attack him again after that.

:worthy:

You would think he's stupid because he might get a suspension because he trashed them again, but thanks to him, more and more medias dare to say the french referees are horrendous and that they act like a mafia.

An architect of a possible rebellion.

Just for that, he earns my esteem.

Last edited:

Maria

"Guardiola is a fantastic coach. But as a human? He is a coward. He is no man," he said.
"Guardiola’s philosophical team talks on the other hand -- they are bull***t for the advanced," he said.

"Mourinho can handle personalities, he is able to form a team out of 11 characters. But Guardiola isn't. Why did he opt for Munich? Because the team functions without him.

"It's a complete team. He bought new players, but he does not need them. It was a smart move by Guardiola, because nothing can go wrong in Munich. He will have success."
So Pep is a fantastic coach who cant form a team out of 11 characters and that's why he chose a club who is known as FC Hollywood. :lol:

The Swede alleged that, after Lionel Messi had complained to Guardiola about him because "I scored more goals than him,", he never stood a chance under the Spaniard.
So Messi was afraid of Ibra? That's why he let him take that penalty against Zaragoza? But I thought he was like a schoolboy who only does what the teacher says. That evil little dictator.. :lol:
The forward added that he "would have died for [Jose] Mourinho" Guardiola's rival when at Real Madrid, with whom he worked at Inter Milan.
"He is outstanding. Very intelligent and a great motivator," he said.
He would have died for Mourinho..but he wouldn't have stayed at Inter to win the CL with him. :lol:

Only those people who think Pep can never go wrong and that criticizing him is blasphemy believe that Zlatan is a moron who does not appreciate other players and can't stand players outperforming him!
I think that Ibra is a moron and I also think that if Pep would be someone without fault he wouldn't have replaced Eto'o with a person like this.

He may be that too for all we know, but the Spanish media, especially the Catalan one, went overboard slamming Zlatan!!
Pep, Messi and Neymar were/are slammed far more than Ibra(I mean they even went as far as saying that Pep has HIV), yet you don't see them behaving like the swede. And let's not even get into how much has Ibra slammed Pep..it's gotten to a point that only Mou and his obsession with Barca it's worse than hearing Ibra blame Pep for his pitifull performances against Inter. And if we are to talk about who was a man in this whole story, IMO a true man admits his mistakes. I am yet to see Ibra do this. It seems it's easier for him to point out other people's mistakes.

Last edited:

pEllee

I think we're giving Ibra far too much attention, just ignore him, one day he'll go away

We ended this pointless and boring discussion, she (or he?) just had to bring it up. Such arrogance, to think you have something unique to say on the matter.

Besides, it's not like Zlatan is bringing it up, blame the journalists who keeps asking him about it.

Boring. This discussion incredibly boring and hasn't been relevant to discuss for three years...

EDIT: NO offence to you both of you guys of course, but this is just so boring. Why do we always have to discuss Pep vs Zlatan? They never got a long, now move on.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
So Pep is a fantastic coach who cant form a team out of 11 characters and that's why he chose a club who is known as FC Hollywood. :lol:

Yeah, and we saw Mourinho's handling of personalities at Real too! :lol:

And it seemed, as Thiago Motta revealed, he had the same thing going at Inter but since that team won it all at last many assumed that it was all a happy tree family there all along:

[size=+1]Inter had Mourinho agitation problems, reveals Thiago Motta[/size]

The Brazilian believes the frustration at Real Madrid is reminiscent of the Portuguese's Nerazzurri spell.

Jose Mourinho had similar problems with his Inter squad to what he has experienced at Real Madrid, according to midfielder Thiago Motta.

The coach is set to take charge of his final Blancos game on Saturday following a turbulent season which has seen him fall out with a number of players, most notably club captain Iker Casillas.

Thiago Motta, who now plays for Paris Saint-Germain, revealed that Mourinho's spell at San Siro was also plagued by problems behind the scenes, but believes he was helped by the press being kept from finding out about from it.

"I'm familiar with the agitation in the Madrid dressing room," the 30-year-old told Onda Cero. "Maybe it's a strategy of his, because the same thing happened to us at Inter.

"It was different, because there wasn't so much talk [in the press] - things did not leave the dressing room as much."

Galning

Zlatan should just be crowned king of Sweden. If I ever have a son it's going to be a Zlatan my future wife has no say in this. What an absolute boss. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans