Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Beast

The Observer
Oh god, not this discussion again. There really is nothing new here. It's just embarrassing that the same old quotes from his book keeps on getting repeated over and over.

Whenever the book is released in a new country, the story gets printed printed again, even though it's about two years old. I just wish it all could end.

So if we all could agree not to have yet another Pep vs Ibra discussion for the 54th time that'd be great. :)

It's not quotes from the book it's his recent interview with Der Spiegel ... his own words not the book this time ;)

pEllee

It's not quotes from the book it's his recent interview with Der Spiegel ... his own words not the book this time ;)

You're right and wrong. It's from a recent interview, yes. Thing is, whenever the book is released, he has to do an interview about the book. Which means he'll have to repeat the same old bullshit about Pep. It's all from the book.

They ask him questions about Pep etc, he answers them. That's that.

-

This isn't directed at you, but I'm just so sick of this discussion. It gets more boring every time I hear it. Like I said, there is nothing to add to it. Everything's been said already.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Legend....

"Guardiola is a fantastic coach. But as a human? He is a coward. He is no man," he said.

The Swede alleged that, after Lionel Messi had complained to Guardiola about him because "I scored more goals than him,", he never stood a chance under the Spaniard.

He said: "I told him that if I don't fit here, you have to please tell me that. But all I got was sweet talk: 'Ibra you are a super player, you do everything right.' But I still ended up on the bench."

The forward added that he "would have died for [Jose] Mourinho" Guardiola's rival when at Real Madrid, with whom he worked at Inter Milan.

"He is outstanding. Very intelligent and a great motivator," he said. "Guardiola’s philosophical team talks on the other hand -- they are bull***t for the advanced," he said.

"Mourinho can handle personalities, he is able to form a team out of 11 characters. But Guardiola isn't. Why did he opt for Munich? Because the team functions without him.

"It's a complete team. He bought new players, but he does not need them. It was a smart move by Guardiola, because nothing can go wrong in Munich. He will have success."

ROFL

More Legends to follow...

"We have a completely different opinion than Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We are very satisfied with Pep Guardiola,"

"Ibrahimovic is a bitter prima donna if you ask me. He has never really gotten over his Barcelona exit.

"No team has ever been happy with him. He always brings problems with him."~ Uli Hoeness

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge about Ibrahimovic: "I would recommend to him to keep a sense of proportion. He's been previously convicted by Uefa," he said, referring to the ban Ibrahimovic was handed during last season's Champions League.

"That's gross unsportsmanlike behaviour. I would not do that if I were him, otherwise Uefa might consider this case. But maybe stupidity is part of developing your character."

:worthy:

pEllee

By far the best player on the pitch yesterday. Pure dominance.

By the way, it's his birthday today, he's turning 32! He's getting old...:(

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's 32?...Impressive...He can clearly still be an effective if not dangerous player for years to come...I always got the impression he was going to get bored with the game eventually but maybe he still has something to prove

MagIX

More Legends to follow...

"We have a completely different opinion than Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We are very satisfied with Pep Guardiola,"

"Ibrahimovic is a bitter prima donna if you ask me. He has never really gotten over his Barcelona exit.

"No team has ever been happy with him. He always brings problems with him."~ Uli Hoeness

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge about Ibrahimovic: "I would recommend to him to keep a sense of proportion. He's been previously convicted by Uefa," he said, referring to the ban Ibrahimovic was handed during last season's Champions League.

"That's gross unsportsmanlike behaviour. I would not do that if I were him, otherwise Uefa might consider this case. But maybe stupidity is part of developing your character."

:worthy:

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

pEllee

He's 32?...Impressive...He can clearly still be an effective if not dangerous player for years to come...I always got the impression he was going to get bored with the game eventually but maybe he still has something to prove

Yes. The CL title is still something he wants. And he also wants to be the all time top scorer in the swedish national team. He's close, very close now.

Last edited:

Bertus

3193201_hajrudin-zlatan_640x280.jpg

Some days ago, a Young Bosnian kid that will die in less than a month because of Leukemia had a last wish: To meet his idol Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Apparently Zlatan already filled his wish and met with him yesterday.

Worldwide Football @WwTransfers

EXCLUSIVE: Zlatan Ibrahimovic met the cancer sick boy yesterday and up filled his last wish. This is AMAZING!

BVry3MAIcAAyZxF.jpg

Sure it's nothing surprising because I guess stars got a lot of requests like this, but still nice.

So sorry for the kid though. No one should die that Young.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
3193201_hajrudin-zlatan_640x280.jpg

Some days ago, a Young Bosnian kid that will die in less than a month because of Leukemia had a last wish: To meet his idol Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Apparently Zlatan already filled his wish and met with him yesterday.

BVry3MAIcAAyZxF.jpg

Sure it's nothing surprising because I guess stars got a lot of requests like this, but still nice.

So sorry for the kid though. No one should die that Young.
my heart goes out to the kid... I wish to one day see the world get rid of cancer.

Good gesture Zlatan... And there are people who call him primadonna, egoist and what not

Home of Barca Fans