Zlatan Ibrahimovic

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He's in an insane form of lately, scoring both in PSG and the national team. He definitely deserve to be in the Balon d'or discussion, in fact he probably should be in the top 3 this year, that is how good he is right now. Kind of a late bloomer, playing his best football in his 30s.

I agree, he's notoriously underrated. In my book he is one of the top 3 players in the world and a hundred times more likeable than CR, but that's personal taste. Strange how he's continuously overlooked.

As for Barca/Ibra, I don't think his ego in the team was a problem, but rather his ego against Pep's. His teammates have never complained about him at all.

pEllee

Oh boy, don't start this Pep vs Zlatan discussion again.

_

But yes, he's been a top 3/top 5 player for a few years now. Incredible player. :worthy:

B

beautifulgame

Ah what could have been... if only Pep knew how to handle players better.

please stop.

top coach of last five years, won more than anyone, coached some of the best players of last five years says he knows how to handle his players well enough to do his business. get on with your life and just appreciate zlatan's accomplishments as a brilliant player, dont be so insecure as to try to project his failures on others.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think he's had a better year than Ribery, some ridiculous individual performances against actually good opposition, he's actually the leader of his PSG and Sweden teams (as opposed to Ribery being one of the better players for Bayern and France), and he's also at an age where most are past their prime, yet he's still destroying everyone.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He finished 10th last year, after Xavi, Falcao, Casillas, Pirlo, Drogba and RVP. I guess most of those will be replaced by Bayern and some Dortmund players, with perhaps Neymar reaching the top 10 after finishing 13th last year. Sadly, I think Ibra will be overlooked again. A top three of him, Messi and Ribery/Ronaldo would be so great.

Trillske

I just love how they somehow manage to rank rvp and falcao above Z.

Ronaldo is more understandable, he scores so much and is the front figure for Real. Even though Real doesnt actually win stuff, they are in the biggest of spotlights.
get on with your life and just appreciate zlatan's accomplishments as a brilliant player, dont be so insecure as to try to project his failures on others.
And the fact is his only failure in Barcelona was that he did not win the focal spot against a young Messi in top form who had been playing for the club his whole career. Its hardly even a failure - its a given.

Anyone should be able to cope with that. The Pep vs Zlatan thing is pretty funny, but the discussions around it not so much.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

His low is to low to be top 3. Can be more invisible then the invisible man in many games. A mood player that sulks and talks crap about everyone when things doesnt go his way and the universe doesnt center around him.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He could easily be in the top 5. As for his "crap" comments, he goes a bit over the board sometimes, but then again, people tend to misunderstand his sense of humour.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Underrated. He is immense. Absolutely fantastic, stunning performance by him and it's not something new, he does it time after time only to be remembered for his comments which is quite sad.

pEllee

His low is to low to be top 3. Can be more invisible then the invisible man in many games. A mood player that sulks and talks crap about everyone when things doesnt go his way and the universe doesnt center around him.

You obviously just dislike him. His so called inconsistensy is exaggerated. Look at his record over the past few years, it's usually a goal almost every game, not 3-5 games without a goal then a hat-trick which is common with many great strikers. Is the difference between him on a good day and a bad day huge? Yes, that's because he indeed can get a bit sulky but it's also because he dominates games for fun when he's having a good day.

And besides, just looking at goals is wrong when it comes to him. He does it all, he creates, he's a beast of a target man if needed and he scores more goals than any other striker. Of course he's good enough to be in the top 5.

Underrated. He is immense. Absolutely fantastic, stunning performance by him and it's not something new, he does it time after time only to be remembered for his comments which is quite sad.

Which often were fake comments or just jokes. Incredible how stupid some people are.

There's a certain myth that he's deluded and thinks he's the best in the world. That's just not true, he never said he was. I don't know how many times he's been saying that Messi is.

And yet, some people believe Zlatan goes around thinking he's the best player to ever walk the earth.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Once again, fantastic! He really does it all - scores, assists, great target man etc - how he still is not considered as being top 3 after Messi and CR is a mystery.

Elite-BkD

Once again, fantastic! He really does it all - scores, assists, great target man etc - how he still is not considered as being top 3 after Messi and CR is a mystery.

Should be more like Ribery considered top 3 after Messi and Zlatan anyhow.

Home of Barca Fans