1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

L

linetty

What's to complain about after a 5-1 win?

We played well in the first half, probably should've scored 1 more goal than we actually did and the goal conceded was an individual error (shit just happens). Second half we nailed it with an orgasmic performance, Ray Hudson screamed for oxygen because he was out of breath watching the orchestra play.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What's to complain about after a 5-1 win?

We played well in the first half, probably should've scored 1 more goal than we actually did and the goal conceded was an individual error (shit just happens). Second half we nailed it with an orgasmic performance, Ray Hudson screamed for oxygen because he was out of breath watching the orchestra play.

Wasn't really a massive shitstorm on here yesterday I think, or from what I can remember.

There's always room for improvement though. We need to start doing better from the 1st half too.

NeyMesSis

I think its possible that hey will share some liga minutes until the cl starts.. and then they could chace: stegen for liga and bravo for cl

F

Flavia

If we qualify when are we gonna play the 1/4 final?it will be against one of the Madrid sides

Before that Barça will face one of Valladolid or Elche. Games in Jan 7th and 14th. Then, in Jan 21st and 28th, against one of atleti and rm.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
“Can Bravo win the best GK award ahead of Neuer?” Ter Stegen replies...

https://vine.co/v/OrtYav5EJJr

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Home of Barca Fans