1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Bravo would have given away at least one goal from those horrible backpasses from Pique and Busi. We should be counting our lucky stars that MAtS is good as Sweeper

raedkuwait

oh wow the love u guys have for this guy is incredible , the save that bravo had for
us against Valencia are world class and for sureTer Stegen would have conceded
a goal against Valencia with the current Bravo form he did not make one single
mistake i c no reason that will let lucho to start ter stegen isntead of bravo in
LA liga.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
oh wow the love u guys have for this guy is incredible , the save that bravo had for
us against Valencia are world class and for sureTer Stegen would have conceded
a goal against Valencia with the current Bravo form he did not make one single
mistake i c no reason that will let lucho to start ter stegen isntead of bravo in
LA liga.

Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike Bravo. Bravo's been immense for us. I just hope that MATS proves to be just as immense for us in the Cups, earning himself chances in the League and a shot at the starting position.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I had my doubts about Bravo but he has earned his spot in La Liga to be fair. Mats is a much better passer, but currently Bravo's form doesn't put him far away from mats in any other aspect. Id say for now Bravo should keep his spot, though its clear Mats is a gk of a different mold, but what can you do its unfair to kick bravo off his seat when he's done a great job

Sunny Mir

23059.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Forum Fiend v1.2.12.

Truthist

I thought he should have anticipated Ibra's shot a bit better but other than that was very assured.

You can see the Neuer influence in him.

Home of Barca Fans