1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Alen

We have two very good GKs playing at probably the same level. But one is young and can only get better, and the other one is experienced but is probably peaking right now.
I say let the young one play.

Kerrybai

We have two very good GKs playing at probably the same level. But one is young and can only get better, and the other one is experienced but is probably peaking right now.
I say let the young one play.

It would be foolish of Lucho to reward someone for something they have not earned and to take something undeservedly away from another player.

That sort of management lowers morale and tells players they don't need to earn their starting spots. Lucho has to act smart.

F

Flavia

The current setup is good. If the Steven had started la liga, Bravo would probably be playing the cups.
I wanted MatS to play it all, but it'll be good for him the way it is.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Hopefully MAtS will convince Lucho to start him in the league from next season. He suits us perfectly.

@Flavia:
Isn't it time to change your avatar? :p

Alen

I guess you are right. It also may be better for him to play the cups as no one really expects anything this year.
He surely will start Liga and UCL next year.

nothing to be done for the first goal, excellent distribution, one great save, was close to saving that scandalous excuse for a penalty, denied a legit assist

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Looked a bit flustered I thought. Just looking at his face you could tell it wasn't the super chilled MAtS. That punt upfield for Neymar was awesome though.

Last edited:

Sunny Mir

36926.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Forum Fiend v1.2.12.

Alik

I don't think he had a good game. Poor distribution, Pique had to bail him out a couple of times in the air, and I feel he could have perhaps done better with the last shot Atletico had. I was a bit nervous when he came off his line for a corner too.

Home of Barca Fans