1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Kerrybai

I don't think he had a good game. Poor distribution, Pique had to bail him out a couple of times in the air, and I feel he could have perhaps done better with the last shot Atletico had. I was a bit nervous when he came off his line for a corner too.

I feel safer with Bravo in goal, althought MAtS provides more as a sweeper which helps us going forward.

zanela

I think it's a shit nickname tbh

+1

Its so english/american. And we know english keepers aren't particularly great. :p No wonder his distribution last night (one instance aside) was more english Joe-Hart-like, rather than the german tS-like. Persisting with this abomination of a nick may further regress his performances I'm afraid.

Btw, both Suarez and Iniesta have cut him out of their team photo. Don't like the steven, I think. :p

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Bravo is a really solid goalkeeper.Ter Stegen has not proven this yet. Of course he contributes more to our offense and build up, but to be honest a goalie has to be a constant factor. Bravo went on a great run at the start of the season and averages more than one important save per game. Mats is definitely one for the future. Also hope he won't get upset about his current playing time.

Home of Barca Fans