1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

zanela

Told ya all not to believe the SPORT.es nonsense.

This is probably the closest Mats gets to Barca..(loving the photography)

bi57xh.jpg

fwqat4.jpg

I just noticed, Romero looks love-deprived, and ignored. :lol: Even Leo realises the liability that he is.

MagIX

The first above "friendly" picture is a little squabble that Messi and Ter Stegen had during the match in august 2012:

min. 2.08...

In the interview after the match, the interviewer asked Ter Stegen what he said to Messi, he was a little nervous and he refused to answer, and he said that it is better the thing remain between him and Messi.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The first above "friendly" picture is a little squabble that Messi and Ter Stegen had during the match in august 2012:

min. 2.08...

In the interview after the match, the interviewer asked Ter Stegen what he said to Messi, he was a little nervous and he refused to answer, and he said that it is better the thing remain between him and Messi.

Probably that : "Hey Messi, I wanna join Barca, so talk with Zubi and the other dudes from the board." :D

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The penalty he saved in that game is my favourite MAtS moment. First thing he does in his second ever senior team appearance after being put on unexpectedly is face a Messi penalty -and save it. That was huge.

Meitux

Really excited about him, he has the potential to be one of the top 5 goalkeepers in the world and already a big talent. Just a bit unstable at times but that's natural for his age he'll improve that by the time. Still funny how everyone reacted to his mistake against USA, OH HES BAD etc..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gladbach goalkeeper Ter Stegen will mid-January officially announce his decision on his future. He'll almost certainly join Barcelona [bild]

BorussiaBarcelona

I've read that Marc had been with the club since he was 4 years old?...I had no idea the club had teams that young

Well, teams in Gernany start their youth with groups called bambinis and that's were those youngster start playing "organized" football.

Rainer Bonhof said today there was no agreement, since nobody has contacted the club for ter Stegen.
Just FYI.

Lol, i think we're in for a rollercoaster ride.

Seems like I was right, then. Just what I wrote a couple a weeks ago.

Soooooo, Pepe Reina it is :)

Why? We still can make agreements.....

Well I guess we are after Courtois

Would be hilarous, if we don't get neither of them and end up with Reina :lol:

Awesome, one quote by someone from either club and people are getting nervous. :lol:

It's pretty funny currently as a lot of Gladbach fans are nervous and can't wait for the end result while some here get a little nervous as well.

I think people will just have to wait those next two weeks or so, before he announces his decision, just as his manager had stated.

Meitux

I hope we aren't obsessed with Courtois. He isn't that special.
Facts has shown otherwise. If Courtois is not that special and i don't know if you're seriously talking or joking then the same could be said for ter Stegen. In what actually he hasn't been anything special, having constantly good seasons with Atletico and how consistent he has been or should we forget like the saves he had in the cup final for example. Courtois is better than ter Stegen that is a fact, doesn't mean that ter Stegen is bad but even leaving out what he generally did he's also been to Spain for long enough to fit to our team. Most people would want Courtois but of course because it's hard to happen we're going to ter Stegen. Not that it's a move of desperation but if you had to choose most people has chosen Courtois.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
According to several reports, both Arsenal and Juventus showed interest in signing Ter Steger. However, his choice has always been FC Barcelona.

Meitux

I was thinking the same thing looking at that photo

Especially when you consider Romero is listed at 1.92
He doesn't look that big but in that picture he doesn't look so small compared to Romero, but maybe it's the camera angle that makes it.

Home of Barca Fans