1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

El Gato

Villarato!
It's a complete mystery to me how this muppet still has people that rate him.

Out of sight out of mind mostly I imagine

People who rate him out in general public do it based on his performances from back when Barca used to win more with Leo and there's some natural absolution for the keeper when no CBs in front of him. Can say I did it for time. Still has some leeway through others pulling him up, but may well be that he's better off leaving. Kinda a Varane decline arc where can't pick his shit up by himself.

Catta

This guy is maybe the biggest reason for all our bottle jobs. No wonder our players cry, and shit the bed, when they know that this piece of crap is watching their backs.

Last 5 minutes all our players were panicking, because they all knew that if Celta shots, you can't count on the GK to save them.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
any professional keeper worth his salt tears open 3 new assholes for the defenders for defensive fuckups like ours, but Lord MaTS has to mentally prepare himself to make a heroic effort to just barely miss the next shot on target to have time to organize his defensive line

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He might be the most overrated goalkeeper I have ever seen.

Had one very good season which was ruined by what transpired at Anfield, and the odd good performance here and there incl back vs Bayern in 2015. But apart from that he's bang average or mediocre. Yet he's somehow always rated among the top three or top five GKs in the world.

There's just no consistency from him. Apart from now. He's consistently mediocre.

Having a poor defence isn't an excuse anymore. DDG performed like a God during his prime when Man Utd had shit defenders.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He might be the most overrated goalkeeper I have ever seen.

Had one very good season which was ruined by what transpired at Anfield, and the odd good performance here and there incl back vs Bayern in 2015. But apart from that he's bang average or mediocre. Yet he's somehow always rated among the top three or top five GKs in the world.

There's just no consistency from him. Apart from now. He's consistently mediocre.

Having a poor defence isn't an excuse anymore. DDG performed like a God during his prime when Man Utd had shit defenders.

he isn't even top 3 in Barca for me

Laplacian

I shit on several other players before him but he is definitely the main culprit for the remontadas. The least commanding "elite" GK out there. I still get flashbacks over that Origi goal. Instead of commanding the defense and keeping them vigilant like a proper GK, he's sitting there sucking thumbs completely distracted from Trent and Origi.

Another case of people rating a player because of the Jersey they're wearing, and not because they're actually consistently good. This guy has been washed for years and only now people are catching up to it.

Add him to the long list of people we need to replace/

Devils

Genuinely the most disgusting player on this planet.

Football will be a much better place once this guy is gone from it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Out of sight out of mind mostly I imagine

People who rate him out in general public do it based on his performances from back when Barca used to win more with Leo and there's some natural absolution for the keeper when no CBs in front of him. Can say I did it for time. Still has some leeway through others pulling him up, but may well be that he's better off leaving. Kinda a Varane decline arc where can't pick his shit up by himself.

ffs even purebred Madridista admits he's shite before Jamdav

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm also tired of these shorter GKs that rely too much on their athleticism instead of learning the right shot-stopping techniques. When that's gone so are they.

Home of Barca Fans