1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

gregorrin10

Gerard "The Twerker" Romero claiming Barca are looking into four GKs to replace ter Stegen. Those are Onana, Dragowski, Casteels and Meslier.

If they cannot get Onana on a free transfer they should get Dragowski just because of his beard

1db8c257f515a3c4e95bcf0607e818b4-05773-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

depositphotos_464954362-stock-photo-bartlomiej-dragowski-player-of-fiorentina.jpg

Honestly Meslier would be spectacular, if we could get and afford him. My first choice out of these for sure. 2nd are Dragowski and Onana, I wouldn't get Casteels.

iniestaGOAT

Honestly Meslier would be spectacular, if we could get and afford him. My first choice out of these for sure. 2nd are Dragowski and Onana, I wouldn't get Casteels.

Meslier from leeds? Spectacular? No way he fucks up every game.

Martinez is a lot better and real leader. Meslier is another soyboy.

vuji_31

Jeez.
I didn't even hear for Meslier and Dragowski.

Our board scout report on Martinez:
Great shot stoper, great reflexes, great anticipation and 1 vs 1, but does not "play" with foot, so he is out.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Gerard "The Twerker" Romero claiming Barca are looking into four GKs to replace ter Stegen. Those are Onana, Dragowski, Casteels and Meslier.

If they cannot get Onana on a free transfer they should get Dragowski just because of his beard

1db8c257f515a3c4e95bcf0607e818b4-05773-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

depositphotos_464954362-stock-photo-bartlomiej-dragowski-player-of-fiorentina.jpg

The beard which will carry us to the titles.

gregorrin10

Meslier from leeds? Spectacular? No way he fucks up every game.

Martinez is a lot better and real leader. Meslier is another soyboy.

I mean sure, but AV will want at least 50M for him, and there's no way we're spending that on a GK, even if we do manage to sell MATS for decent money. Meslier is far from being bad. I would even go as far as to say he's a great young talent, commands his penalty area and defense quite well, and pulled off some incredible saves this season, when I watched Leeds's games, which was quite often.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

I mean sure, but AV will want at least 50M for him, and there's no way we're spending that on a GK, even if we do manage to sell MATS for decent money. Meslier is far from being bad. I would even go as far as to say he's a great young talent, commands his penalty area and defense quite well, and pulled off some incredible saves this season, when I watched Leeds's games, which was quite often.

I watch almost all Leeds games this season.. he's got a mistake in him.. every game. Not that different from ter loser

Devils

That's like saying the trash bin in your house is non-transferable. Eventually the whole house will be flooded with trash!

ajnotkeith

told you.

club won't spend time and money now to replace the GK when we are in dire need of forwards and defenders.

We are in a financial and sporting crisis. If we could get like 30m for Mats that would be great, no need to spend money, just promote Neto and make that money he's on worth something.

Will Mats -> Neto really have a big effect on this team for the next few years? Will we miss out on anything? Or just collect a decent sum for Mats and remove his wages whilst we are in a financial hole?

I know which I'd prefer.

Porque

Inportant to keep confidence until the end of the season. Best to squash reports atm.

But cant emphasise enough how big a clutch goalkeeper would be in a situation where every goal counts. Were going to be inefficient upfront and conceeding chances at back. Thats a potential 9 point swing each way.

malvolio

We are in a financial and sporting crisis. If we could get like 30m for Mats that would be great, no need to spend money, just promote Neto and make that money he's on worth something.

Will Mats -> Neto really have a big effect on this team for the next few years? Will we miss out on anything? Or just collect a decent sum for Mats and remove his wages whilst we are in a financial hole?

I know which I'd prefer.

in these times 30M doesn't represent anything. it's hard to get a better GK than MAtS for that amount. i mean, yeah there is some wonderkid out there, but he's either unproven potential or would cost over 30M for sure.

just look at what prices young GKs moved to the biggest clubs.

neto is trash. anyone with half a brain cell can figure that out. just putting him in goal is asking for more trouble than what we are currently dealing with.

Home of Barca Fans