1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Barcilliant

He is finished. We need a new keeper asap. I don't know why managers are so reluctant to bench him. His knee is gone and his reflexes are done too. Time to sell.

Zidane82

He is done now

We should sign the Egyptian goalkeeper

Mohamed Abou Gabal

Best keeper performance I have ever seen tonight

gregorrin10

Really stupid of us to miss out on Donnarumma. We really need a new keeper.

We didn't miss out on him. In a summer where we needed to reduce the wage bill from 110% to like 70% (and still barely did), we never could've afforded him. And we had so many more urgent positions to sort out and other players to shift, we didn't have time to think about replacing Ter Stegen too, even though it's needed.

Could (should) be different this summer though. Too bad Gigi went to QSG though, pretty much makes it impossible for us to get him this summer or in the future, when we (would) will be able to afford him, so we will have to look elsewhere. If we can even push out Ter Stegen. Not to mention if we'll even want to, cause I imagine Xavi is twerking on his ball playing ability. The irony being he isn't even that good at that anymore, he's making more and more bad passes, like he did at the start of his Barca career (and that's why Bravo was our #1 GK), especially when under pressure.

Richard.H

He is finished. We need a new keeper asap. I don't know why managers are so reluctant to bench him. His knee is gone and his reflexes are done too. Time to sell.

he is probably a good boy in training and is easy to get along with in terms of personality. Also Barca as a club overall has very nostalgia memory and is not ruthless with players. They probably still think he is the same player of 14-16 season

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Emiliano Martinez would be fabulous !!

Think everyone on this forum bar fergus would love that to happen, but there's no way we should be spending that much money on him when there are other positions we need to reinforce as well as our financial situation.

Always thought arsenal made a mistake in letting him go, he was 10x better than their keeper who they upgraded on anyway...

Home of Barca Fans