1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Porque

The first goal was weak, but he helped us in possession alot. If Stegen has passing lanes, which we created alot of with our immense movement in the first 60, then he can be great.

malvolio

previous two pages are just haters losing their shit for nothing. even spreading lies or misinformation about what happened in the game vs atletico.

malvolio

wtf we are bringing oblak into this conversation?! i thought we're only comparing him with the likes of yashin, casillas, buffon ,zoff, neuer etc.

Horatio

You're welcome
Quite odd that he gets criticized after this match. He was fairly ok.

You only say that because we won the game. Had not much else to do aside from the two atletico goals. If you are not going to criticize him, fine but also see no reason to praise him.

serghei

You only say that because we won the game. Had not much else to do aside from the two atletico goals. If you are not going to criticize him, fine but also see no reason to praise him.

With Stegen, if he only concedes top goals, I'm happy. I already settled with the fact that, by big team standard, he's an average shot-stopper who makes fancy passes.

By this standard, Atletico was one of his top games this season.

raedkuwait

Your opinions are worth absolutely nothing in this thread dawg.

hahah this state of denial is absolutely the worse, this keeper is trash, when he had issues with Messi and
Suarez cause they both know he is totally trash, how many fucking important games this guys turned into
a pussy and started shaking and cost us important trophies, any fucking simple save this guy make that
any keeper would make, you guys turn this save into an amazing save. any ball that is 5 inches away from
him is a goal. i mean what the fuck, enough is enough, but its ok, wait, he will fuck up so bad soon hhhh.

Andresito

Staff member
hahah this state of denial is absolutely the worse, this keeper is trash, when he had issues with Messi and
Suarez cause they both know he is totally trash, how many fucking important games this guys turned into
a pussy and started shaking and cost us important trophies, any fucking simple save this guy make that
any keeper would make, you guys turn this save into an amazing save. any ball that is 5 inches away from
him is a goal. i mean what the fuck, enough is enough, but its ok, wait, he will fuck up so bad soon hhhh.

hte5mgvotm321.jpg

Home of Barca Fans