1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Kuchi

Its kind of his thing to stop in no mans land when 1 v 1, does not close the distance, just stops 2 m from the stricker, so he can get executed without ever having a chance...Eric is a clown, hoal was on him, but...ffs..

raedkuwait

Only the clowns in this forum would blame ter for the 2nd goal.

Hhhh we are not fucking blaming him for the second goal
But his technique is fucking shit, sits on his
Ass and wait for the ball to het him, a hand ball
Keeper technique. Even that long shot he nearly
Fucked up.

kush

Hhhh we are not fucking blaming him for the second goal
But his technique is fucking shit, sits on his
Ass and wait for the ball to het him, a hand ball
Keeper technique. Even that long shot he nearly
Fucked up.

Literally someone blamed him in the post before mine...

Guy hasn't been great this season but the whole backline plus DM, CF are all bigger issues than Ter right now.

raedkuwait

Literally someone blamed him in the post before mine...

Guy hasn't been great this season but the whole backline plus DM, CF are all bigger issues than Ter right now.
There is no bigger issue than ter right now, do u
Watch American football, can u have a good team with
A bad quarterback!? Never. That's how important
A goal keeper is.

kush

There is no bigger issue than ter right now, do u
Watch American football, can u have a good team with
A bad quarterback!? Never. That's how important
A goal keeper is.

Comparing a QB to a goalie? Wow this forum has more clowns than a circus.

Raketa10

Second goal wasn't his fault but he never saves anything big. The saves he makes would probably make 90% of all goalkeepers out there and that's his main problem. Whenever we need something big from this guy he disappears. I am aware that our defense is pure shit but a world class GK has to save his team every now and than and he does that in 1 out of 50 games. That's just not enough for such an expensive GK. Unfortunately he will never become a world class GK.

malvolio

That's just not enough for such an expensive GK.

where does this myth about him being 'an expensive GK' came from?

we paid 12M euros for him and he is not even in top 5 best paid GKs in the world.

basically all other top GKs cost more than him - transfer fees + salaries.

courtois, alisson, oblak, neuer, navas, donnarumma, de gea - all are on better salaries than stegen. and all cost more in transfer fees than stegen.

so don't know what comparison is to be made with top GKs when in fact we didn't pay top GKs money for him.

malvolio

His salary is one of the highest in the world

this is another fake story blindly circulated in here by people who don't care to even search on google.

all sources on the internet put him at 150K a week tops. some even at around 100K a week.

the GKs that i've mentioned and who play for the biggest clubs around, cost more than him in salaries and in transfer fees.

iniestaGOAT

this is another fake story blindly circulated in here by people who don't care to even search on google.

all sources on the internet put him at 150K a week tops. some even at around 100K a week.

the GKs that i've mentioned and who play for the biggest clubs around, cost more than him in salaries and in transfer fees.

That's 100k more than he deserves. TER RORIST out

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Second goal wasn't his fault but he never saves anything big. The saves he makes would probably make 90% of all goalkeepers out there and that's his main problem. Whenever we need something big from this guy he disappears. I am aware that our defense is pure shit but a world class GK has to save his team every now and than and he does that in 1 out of 50 games. That's just not enough for such an expensive GK. Unfortunately he will never become a world class GK.

While I generally agree that the 2nd goal was fully Garcia's fault, its baffling how Stegen didn't have a foot up Garcia's ass for his position relative to RDT 5 secs prior to the pass. He has the best view of the pitch and the situation, a keeper that's not in constant communication with his CBs is a disaster.

Home of Barca Fans