1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Messi983

Meh, I'm kind of grateful to him. After good start I just started to think how a team will respond if we concede a goal. Didn't have to wait for too long to get an answer to that and it was great. Well done, team.

RF20

Banned
I swear he always had a howler in him in the big games. I have seen him make so many blunders in clutch moments.

He was never Neuer level unlike some of his fans tend to believe.

Horatio

You're welcome
Defense was making him look good, not bad lol.

At least when defense was bad people thought to blame everything on that. Now that it is improving he still ain't stopping shit. Exposed.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Amazing how in a game that the whole team was FULL CONFIDENT throughout the 90min,
he still managed to concede easy open-play goals, give a penalty, and look SHAKY all the time.

What happened to his confidence?

He is overconfident based on his comments

He seems to think he has no flaws

Jaguar

Flair Trait
While I think he is a hole in the team and isn't a world class goalkeeper. The penalty was clearly a dive, even in slow potion its even more cringe at how much of a dive it was.

FinBarcelonafan

While I think he is a hole in the team and isn't a world class goalkeeper. The penalty was clearly a dive, even in slow potion its even more cringe at how much of a dive it was.

Stegen catches bit of his leg. I would blame more Stegen than ref.

Not sure why Stegen ran there so slow.

Horatio

You're welcome

It was a penalty because of contact. But the player probably milked it.

Barcilliant

There was contact and the player was wide and not even cutting inside.
Term Stegen either has a brain fart or freeze in a high game. Fraud.

Home of Barca Fans