1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Absolute disaster of a player... Gifts away the most stupid penalty and then freezes when they take it... And later gets beaten in the near post and freezes again...

"Least of our problems", give me a break!

fergus90

His lack of ability to anticipate to dive for a goalkeeper at the top-level is absolutely shocking. Only saving it if the shot is spanked at him and he can stick an arm out.

Sailor Mars

Pretty bad read by him on the first goal; and the lack of a dive, or even a courtesy dive, on the PK and 2nd goal is going to bring on criticism. He was the same way in his first full season a Barca keeper when Bravo had left for Man City.

Horatio

You're welcome
World class keeper lucky to have him. Showed his worth this game once again. Any goal that goes in is to be blamed on defence.

fergus90

The second goal for Napoli can happen to any keeper where they end up rooted to the spot. But with Ter Stegen it's a very common occurrence.

wisconsincule

So what is supposed to be his strong suit?? Passing?? He’s not even that good at passing.

Give me a solid 6’5 shot stopper all day…

Birdy

Amazing how in a game that the whole team was FULL CONFIDENT throughout the 90min,
he still managed to concede easy open-play goals, give a penalty, and look SHAKY all the time.

What happened to his confidence?

wiseman

Amazing how in a game that the whole team was FULL CONFIDENT throughout the 90min,
he still managed to concede easy open-play goals, give a penalty, and look SHAKY all the time.

Never ever had it, he was just lucky in one season

Barcilliant

He always faked confidence. Never had it.
We really messed up by not getting Donnarumma.
I think there are at least seven keepers in La Liga who are better than Olaf.

Home of Barca Fans