1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

FinBarcelonafan

I like Pep ideology. Have competition for every position, like real competition, not just guaranteed starting spots.

I think our team improved from this in January. Just having more competition and no guaranteeed to start unless you play well.

Kul_z

I like Pep ideology. Have competition for every position, like real competition, not just guaranteed starting spots.

I think our team improved from this in January. Just having more competition and no guaranteeed to start unless you play well.

Thats the way

Andresito

Staff member
Any potential signings here?

FNaMdc4WYAgSZui

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Any potential signings here?

FNaMdc4WYAgSZui

Lafont for sure.

Perfect age of 23, played 150+ games so a lot of experience in both Serie A and Ligue 1.

Highly rated from what I understand, and a tall GK too(kinda tired of shorter ones as they tend to suck at crosses, corners and rely too much on their athleticism which can fade away as we see with MATS).

Contract until 2024 so might not be very expensive and could cost less than 20m.

Andresito

Staff member
Lafont for sure.

Perfect age of 23, played 150+ games so a lot of experience in both Serie A and Ligue 1.

Highly rated from what I understand, and a tall GK too(kinda tired of shorter ones as they tend to suck at crosses, corners and rely too much on their athleticism which can fade away as we see with MATS).

Contract until 2024 so might not be very expensive and could cost less than 20m.

He just joined Nantes permanently this summer, question is why he was sold. I guess Fiorentina rate Dragowski higher.

Read he was loaned with a 7m buy option. Seems low but maybe he developed rapidly during the loan at Nantes.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans