1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

KingLeo10

This delusional bum probably thinks Messi and Suarez are the main reason he hasn't been winning CLs every season instead of his 50%+ concession rate in CL KOs :lol:

Should thank his lucky stars for 14-15 MSN or he he would literally be a Bernd Leno

serghei

This delusional bum probably thinks Messi and Suarez are the main reason he hasn't been winning CLs every season instead of his 50%+ concession rate in CL KOs :lol:

Should thank his lucky stars for 14-15 MSN or he he would literally be a Bernd Leno

Messi probably told him that tbh. Probably got sick of seeing us conceding at every decent shot all these years and then seeing the impact of Keylor Navas in Madrid's CL wins.

I can't imagine any other reason for their alleged feud. Stegen probably accused their low work rate in defense, and they blamed him for conceding all sorts of easy goals in those infamous bottle jobs.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
When he was young, before he joined, German football media would create this image of him as being highly intelligent and intellectual because he was moderately educated (in comparison) and spoke several languages. I think that along with the 'first German player to make it at Barca' went up to his head and he just turned arrogant. Leaving Messi out probably because they had a feud before.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Imagine putting this ahead of Neuer , Bravo , Cillessen etc..

WPmeCiM.png

That lineup Mats picked can be used in court to terminate his contract.

KingLeo10

If we had Neuer from 2014-2015 onwards and Bayern had MATS...

We would have at least 1 more CL (2018-2019) and a couple more CL semis appearances (2015-2016 and 2017-2018).

While RM would have 8-2'ed Bayern a few times.

Look at him withstanding that assault from BBC :lol: MATS probably concedes all of them, even the CR7 routine shot at the near post because he likes to use his feet more than his hands :lol:

Devils

It just proves what we already know about This guy. He’s a bitter miserable German.

The disrespect is incredible. He’s had the opportunity to play with some of the greatest players in history both at Barca and Germany and he would rather spite them out of bitterness than acknowledge them for their greatness.

Complete scumbag this guy.

KingLeo10

Also, my goodness was that 16-17 RM team loaded to absolutely bully such a strong Bayern side at the Allianz :lol: Not just talent, but leaders all over the pitch.

Reminds me most of our 08-09 team. I felt like that team could walk into any stadium and bully them. Leaders and all time greats everywhere.

raedkuwait

If we had Neuer from 2014-2015 onwards and Bayern had MATS...

We would have at least 1 more CL (2018-2019) and a couple more CL semis appearances (2015-2016 and 2017-2018).

While RM would have 8-2'ed Bayern a few times.

Look at him withstanding that assault from BBC :lol: MATS probably concedes all of them, even the CR7 routine shot at the near post because he likes to use his feet more than his hands :lol:

Man if we had any any other keeper we would have at
Least won 1 more CL, any keeper can have a random beast game. Only Mats never ever have such games heck if we had
Carlos Kameni, and he had one of his beast games
Like he used to have against us, Mats is just a fucking
Post standing.

Home of Barca Fans