1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Meitux

still with this own goal,doesnt mean that he is terrible to me.Saw the other goals and he couldnt do much.And im not from the ones that dont want him because he scored a bad own goal....just dont put everybody in the same position with others

Musli

This own goal is hilarious. I'd love to know what went through his mind at that moment. My guess would be that he thought he was farther from the goal. If anyone runs into an interview with him regarding that goal, plz paste it here. Still, I want him in Barcelona.

khaled_a_d

Neuer actually also once scored an own goal for Germany :D As did Kahn and Illgner :D

See ,the guy is just trying to emulate the other gr8 GKs ,just like the previous GK ,remember when Messi did the same when he scored with his hands like Maradona? it has done wonders to his career :beer2:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That was a really bad error but that shouldn't discourage the signing. So many young goalkeepers go through an error-prone phase (Courtois, De Gea, etc.) and ter Stegen is no exception to that. He'll grow from it and improve.

Musli

I'm thinking that if nobody wants to pay good money for Valdes, we should let him stay one year and buy ter Stegen so that Victor can groom him. Pinto could be our 3rd keeper, mostly working as a goalie trainer in his last year.

Meitux

That was a really bad error but that shouldn't discourage the signing. So many young goalkeepers go through an error-prone phase (Courtois, De Gea, etc.) and ter Stegen is no exception to that. He'll grow from it and improve.
exactly,he will learn from his mistakes

Agree. He'd be a much better signing than most of our other options (Reina, Guaita, etc).

ShandyFFM

ter stegen is a big miss imo why are people saying he is so good... his team did get so many goals in the bundesliga although he looks very nervous sometimes and makes mistakes like yesterday....he has saved a penalty from messi is that the reason why?

there are so many better keepers than him, trapp,adler,baumann,courtois,de gea...i dont get it

Kerrybai

Schmeichel made numerous errors during his first years at United, and it's better for a keeper to make a mistake in a meaningless game where he can learn his lesson without costing his team.

Home of Barca Fans