1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Superfly

Banned
Villanova hates German players and only signs Spanish speaking players from South America or Spain, so well end up with Reina...

this is his second transfer window (not even, it's not even officially open yet) ffs

the things people say just to make tito look bad....:unsure:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Makes three signing, two Spanish, one Cameroonian-conclusion? Hates Germans obviously, what else could you expect? :lol:

I

instinct

We should go for Trapp. Excellent keeper, saw many matches because I live near Frankfurt.

Musli

Trapp's great. My 3rd choice for Barca's new goalkeeper, after ter Stegen and Oliver Baumann. Baumann's a bit better passer, and seems less injury-prone than Trapp. But both of them don't come close to ter Stegen when it comes to catching crosses, and we need our goalie to be great in the air because Barca's squad is full of small players and we lose aerial duels all the time.

CatalinR10

If Valdes in the end stays, Barcelona will not sign Liverpool goalkeeper Reina this summer, but only Monchengladbach's Ter Stegen. [md]

Jadentheman

Yes let it be true. Although why is the club let Valdes stay? He will leave for free next year and Barca makes no money back

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Yes let it be true. Although why is the club let Valdes stay? He will leave for free next year and Barca makes no money back
Cause he wants to stay on for the last year of his contract. I know what you mean though, cause I'd sell him this summer.

Musli

Honestly, it's better that way. If Valdes were to leave this year, we would spend the money we got for him on Reina. And I bet ter Stegen will show this year that we don't need to buy a guy like Reina, which will save us some money, since ter Stegen's back-up, if it's not Ondoa already, will most probably be paid less than Reina would.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans