1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Zangash

Banned
Can't believe people were saying this guy should go out on loan earlier. Saved us in ways I can't imagine any other keeper saving us.

He's really grown into the role this season as well. We were making some terrible defensive plays early on in the season but he seemed almost afraid to say even a word to Pique about it but today he looked furious and was full on screaming at his defense. Great to see.

Devils

That was a legendary performance.

Not only his saves, but his passing is unbelievable

I'm absolutely in awe and can't really come up with the words to describe it.

F

Flavia

If LE stays next season, he'll have a headache to decided the 1st keeper. I wonder if he'll keep the current setup.

Zangash

Banned
If LE stays next season, he'll have a headache to decided the 1st keeper. I wonder if he'll keep the current setup.

It would put a ton of pressure on Bravo if we were to keep the same setup. Whenever we lose it'd be "Well we have the CL hero keeper just sitting on the bench..."

I can only imagine how fun that will be.

Jägermeister

Said on german tv: (not the exact words)
We are a bit upset that we lost todays' match, but now we are in the final and there is nothing more to say.
We have played a good round now and hopefully now we can finish the season with winning those trophies.

He probably was our most upset player today. Having a fantastic match and still conceding three...:mats:

Home of Barca Fans