1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Altomonte

is there any statistic showing how frequently MAtS is conceding because of rebounds? I know it was a difficult situation, but it almost looked like the shot causing his rebound was wide.
Anyway, his rebounds often lead to goals.
The second goal was decisive, a draw would have been afair results. RM did not deserve to win.

Bobo32

Well you are correct. But it did make Stegs look rather foolish diving 3 times and being turned on. I reckon if Stegs and Vini done that cutback 80 times that the ref still would be waiting for the VAR call!

Also another weird application. You give 7 minutes added time. There are 2 added time goals, and then you blow the f8nal whistle at... 96 minutes and 50 seconds.

Just boggling.

Yeah they really should do something about the time at the end of the game. Maybe find a way to have the time stopped when out of play for the last 15 minutes or something, and have the exact game time left shown both on the arena and on the TV. I also heard someone talk about having the kick off after a goal go to the ones scoring, I think it would be a positive change.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
his bet with Busquets needs to stop. Each trying to one up the other with potato pass after potato pass

Home of Barca Fans