1 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Devils

GX7qJaKXEAY-98G

Catta

Messi, Suarez and Pique knew that this guy is a bum, most likely more players knew it also bit they kept their mouths shut.

Lamine also knows it, hope others step up and start talking.

Blackened

Its almost sick to read some of these comments, tongue in cheek or not. So he made a mistake. Name one goalie who doesnt screw up every now and then.

delancey

Its almost sick to read some of these comments, tongue in cheek or not. So he made a mistake. Name one goalie who doesnt screw up every now and then.
It wasn't merely a mistake; it was a blunder. Mentally, he was elsewhere. That shouldn't be happening in a vital CL game. He caused the red card, and our consequent loss. He needs to up his game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

It's sickens me that people actually have excuses for someone who for almost his entire Barcelona career has been terrible in the Champions League.

Never making any big saves, giving the ball away under pressure with his distribution, unable to command some confidence in the defence.

Apart from his first season and big save vs. Bayern and I suppose one vs. Marchisio in the CL final, can you name one match where he's made a big save to keep us in the game/tie?

When the lights shines the brightest, ter Stegen turns into shit. It's been a trend for so many years now.

MontenegrinCuler

He fully deserves all the hate he's getting right now. People like you feeling bad for him are part of the problem too.

In every good team, players that consistently perform like crap get heavy criticism from all sides. That is why they are scared of performing like crap, that is why they give their best on the pitch.

If those same players are not ok with it and are not willing to improve, they should get the fuck out.

This is not the first time he drops a horrible performance when we need him in UCL. If it was, he wouldn't be getting half the criticism he does.

FC B

Not only he is shit but the shit club management doesn't even consider bringing a good reserve GK like many top clubs do.

As shit as he is, if he gets injured/suspended we'll have once more the privilege to watch mighty Pena starting. Just like we had Pinto when Valdes wasn't able to play...

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
After years of humiliation, we need to change our mentality. He is one of the last players, that has that shit mentality. Guy needs to fuck off from this team.

Please whoever still defends him. After a decade of playing for us.
Can you show me a game in the Champions League, where he was the reason of us winning the game?

And no the first 2 years dont count.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This thread title :ROFLMAO:

Very disappointing, both in terms of his poor leadership post-match when discussing the red card much less his decision making that resulted in a red. But also, frankly, the vile way in which he has been hounded online - very strange descent into the sportsmanship/cancel culture abyss

We're angry with him but this is not sportsmanship to have such extreme reactions

I also find this incident by him even more egregious than that of Ilkay who actually was on the right track but should've kept it behind closed doors - he was being a leader and now we can clearly see in this young team the absence of such leadership

iniestaGOAT

This thread title :ROFLMAO:

Very disappointing, both in terms of his poor leadership post-match when discussing the red card much less his decision making that resulted in a red. But also, frankly, the vile way in which he has been hounded online - very strange descent into the sportsmanship/cancel culture abyss

We're angry with him but this is not sportsmanship to have such extreme reactions

I also find this incident by him even more egregious than that of Ilkay who actually was on the right track but should've kept it behind closed doors - he was being a leader and now we can clearly see in this young team the absence of such leadership

Except we have been angry with him for years.
It's just not this one game.

He will probably be seen as a legend when he leaves. But it will be the same way as some view sergi Roberto as a legend

In short.. legend my ass.

Home of Barca Fans