1 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen

CatalinR10

... and apparently he disabled comments on his Instagram.

:lol:

His wife still has them activated.

birdman-hand-rub.gif

ronniecro

reddit annoys the hell out of me but i still like to go there for some laughs to brighten up my mood,but it usually goes other way round

Cassillas conceded 202 goals in 177 games, courtois 89 goals in 77 games,, what are you gonna say about those?

i bet most of OF girls dont have such strong simp following

Devils

It's amazing how the entire team has improved under Flick, but this retard is still playing like football with down syndrome.

A testament to just how fucking shit he is.

Hopefully a Villareal player can give him a career ending injury tomorrow.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jose de la Fuente should be sacked for starters. Don't know what is he coaching when our no.1 is so pathetic

Won't happen for as long as ter Stegen is here.
The only reason he's still at the club is because ter Stegen's condition to renew with us was keeping him as his goalkeeping coach.

Windhook

Never making any big saves, giving the ball away under pressure with his distribution, unable to command some confidence in the defence.
He made an amazing save vs. Bayern in 2014/15 in CL 1/2 finals. The period when Lucho started MATS only CL and cup games.

But that's about his key contributions as far as my memory goes. The list of goals conceded in stupid way is way longer. The Bilbao (Supercopa) and Roma half-pitch goals are legacy. :wheelchair:

Last edited:

MontenegrinCuler

Won't happen for as long as ter Stegen is here.
The only reason he's still at the club is because ter Stegen's condition to renew with us was keeping him as his goalkeeping coach.
PERFECT! Then sack his coach and if Ter Stegen wants to run away with him, we've done our job. Won't be a direct kick out, so the club should have the balls to do it.

XaviV

It's amazing how the entire team has improved under Flick, but this retard is still playing like football with down syndrome.

A testament to just how fucking shit he is.

Hopefully a Villareal player can give him a career ending injury tomorrow.

That's too much.

Home of Barca Fans