1 - Marc-Andre terrorist

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But is he a better GK than Stegen?

Somehow ter Stegen is such an elite, top five or top ten goalkeeper in the world, but when it comes to performing at the highest stage for club and country in continental tournaments, he simply shits his pants and has done so for 90% of this career at this club.

Even Germany trusted an old Neuer with his leg almost amputated over this clown.

Horatio

You're welcome
But is he a better GK than Stegen?

The point isn't what he can produce on a small sample of games. Otherwise it confirms my theory that you don't need the best of the best to win stuff. Although I'm 100% in agreement that we lacked planning by not getting a decent competitor for Stegen.

Finally mal has given in siuuuuu. Only one left Jamdav. But think he did already. Very absent from this thread.

malvolio

Somehow ter Stegen is such an elite, top five or top ten goalkeeper in the world, but when it comes to performing at the highest stage for club and country in continental tournaments, he simply shits his pants and has done so for 90% of this career at this club.

Even Germany trusted an old Neuer with his leg almost amputated over this clown
Yet somehow he is labelled as such by many individuals inside the sport.

Why would Neuer be replaced when he is still the starter for Bayern? Not to mention the politics inside the German NT, I'm sure Neuer is very influential there and will only be replaced when he calls it quits.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Finally mal has given in siuuuuu. Only one left Jamdav. But think he did already. Very absent from this thread.

Give him one game of a couple of decent saves and he'll be beating his chest glorifying him like ter Stegen is his daddy in here.

malvolio

Give him one game of a couple of decent saves and he'll be beating his chest glorifying him like ter Stegen is his daddy in here.
You're an idiot mate. I'm not really a fan of his, just don't see him as the biggest issue this club has had over the last 10 years.

Couldn't care less if club replaces him tomorrow.

MontenegrinCuler

You're an idiot mate. I'm not really a fan of his, just don't see him as the biggest issue this club has had over the last 10 years.

Couldn't care less if club replaces him tomorrow.
Definitely up there. Bartomeu, amigos, Ter Static, covid... See how all of them are gone, except for this fucktard? That surely implies he should go as well.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Would be ok with any top GK replacing him honestly, they're all better than him
Doesn't even need to be top-class. Just a decent shot-stopper like Bravo and we good. Cheap.
Benched this fraud, he will start to look for a new club. After he leaves we can replace him properly.
Two birds one stone.

We sacrifice some potential "ball-playing ability" for a good enough reliable shot-stopper, and you see our players will gain confidence and play a much different game. You won't get these Hail Mary dives to stop the player from going 1v1 with the fraud. The players know the guy can't be relied on.

iniestaGOAT

Doesn't even need to be top-class. Just a decent shot-stopper like Bravo and we good. Cheap.
Benched this fraud, he will start to look for a new club. After he leaves we can replace him properly.
Two birds one stone.

We sacrifice some potential "ball-playing ability" for a good enough reliable shot-stopper, and you see our players will gain confidence and play a much different game. You won't get these Hail Mary dives to stop the player from going 1v1 with the fraud. The players know the guy can't be relied on.

Everybody knows even his ball playing ability is shit in games like these.
The man is a choke artist.

FLICK needs to get rid of him ASAP

Home of Barca Fans