1 - Marc-Andre terrorist

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

When Button was at Parma, I remember we were heavily linked but baulked at the 30m fee. I rate Gigi as the best of all time. If we had made that signing we would have AT LEAST 3 more champions leagues and maybe as many as 5 more.

Imagine having 10 on the sleeve, rather than the 5. Would be in everyone's Top 2 clubs in history, where as now supporters of other teams think Bayern, Liverpool, Milan etc are bigger.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Samuel Eto'o on Barcelona's current situation 🚨🎙🚨:

“If you don't have a goalkeeper to save you when you're at your worst, you won't go far, I appreciate what Flick always does but I'm always worried because our goalkeeper is Ter Stegen 🤯❤️

If the defense is at its best, we win, or if the defense is bad, it's impossible to see Ter Stegen saving us ❤️✨

I remember when we played the 2006 Champions League final and Arsenal had 13 shots on goal and Valdes saved us and stopped 12 shots, this is the difference I'm talking about ❤️✨”

Spot on. Do you think Real Madrid would have won their last 2 CLs if they had Ter Stegen instead of Courtois? No chance. Get this clown on the bench or out my club, or we not gonna go far in CL unless we somehow dominate opponent that much they barely get a shot in, which clearly won’t happen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You're an idiot mate. I'm not really a fan of his, just don't see him as the biggest issue this club has had over the last 10 years.

Couldn't care less if club replaces him tomorrow.

Here's the thing though.
The club have more or less moved on from and replaced all the players deemed to be trouble and what is the constant? This guy.
The biggest issue was poor management at executive level which led to players like ter Stegen still being an undisputed starter.

They've not even tried getting actual competition in, and I suspect its because of the hissy fit he threw when he wanted to leave due to Claudio Bravo. Later he also had one condition to renew which was to retain his goalkeeping coach.

Meanwhile you see clubs like Liverpool with better GKs already preparing a succession plan at the position, as did Real Madrid when they signed Courtois.

What is even a very good defence going to do when this plank lets in goals some other GKs would save or when he cannot clutch up even once in a big CL game? Even GKs like Lunin have had big performances under pressure, something this guy haven't had in Europe since 2015.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some few might think it's an impossible standard to hold a GK onto, but if you look back at some of his performances vs. Roma and Liverpool.

Are we sure he couldn't have done better on any of the goals? Would having a GK that made big saves under pressure have an effect on the defence as well calming them down?

It's like even our defenders whether good or bad knew that if it got past them it's basically more or less a goal.

jamrock

I top keeper is definitely saving at leave one of those.

VICTOR VALDEZ is definitely saving at least one, in each game.

Windhook

I've been criticizing MATS and praising him when deserved for years and years. It almost feels like a marriage - there are good moments and there are bad moments.

MATS is going nowhere, there's no agenda on signing a GK and he's the captain because he looks like Ivan Drago.

Devils

Turd-Retard is one of the worst goal keepers in the world.

99 goals conceded in 85 CL games.

Pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Are there any players like Nianggolan these days? Would love to see one put in a tackle that would shatter this losers legs in half and end his career.

Home of Barca Fans