1 - Marc-Andre terrorist

Windhook

Yep staying on your line you're, you have a next to 0% chance of making that saving.

Valdez played it perfectly.
Valdes was perfect for Barca's style, because he compensated for the shorter frame with agility. The libero goalkeeper type. Was he a fantastic GK? Nah. But suited total football philosophy.

MATS is much more static, the classic GK profile. One of his pros had been ball distribution, which ate his head last night.

MontenegrinCuler

Pick a goalkeeper for your 7-a-side team
Lamine Yamal: "Iñaki Peña."

Lamine wont lick terrorist's ass like others do, we just need Flick to avoid it and demand a new goalkeeper from the club
Then the shipping of this terrorist might actually be a possibility

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Samuel Eto'o on Barcelona's current situation 🚨🎙🚨:

“If you don't have a goalkeeper to save you when you're at your worst, you won't go far, I appreciate what Flick always does but I'm always worried because our goalkeeper is Ter Stegen 🤯❤️

If the defense is at its best, we win, or if the defense is bad, it's impossible to see Ter Stegen saving us ❤️✨

I remember when we played the 2006 Champions League final and Arsenal had 13 shots on goal and Valdes saved us and stopped 12 shots, this is the difference I'm talking about ❤️✨”

Spot on. Do you think Real Madrid would have won their last 2 CLs if they had Ter Stegen instead of Courtois? No chance. Get this clown on the bench or out my club, or we not gonna go far in CL unless we somehow dominate opponent that much they barely get a shot in, which clearly won’t happen.
Clutch man Big Sam Eto'o spitting factos

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I've been criticizing MATS and praising him when deserved for years and years. It almost feels like a marriage - there are good moments and there are bad moments.

MATS is going nowhere, there's no agenda on signing a GK and he's the captain because he looks like Ivan Drago.
maybe Drago's little sister

Home of Barca Fans