1 - Marc-Andre terrorist

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Just look at this picture. What the actual fuck? Do you all reckon some Segunda division goalkeeper would do this? I do not. I think that a random fan from the stands would not choose the worst possible option here.

It's almost like he's doing it on purpose. Unbelievable.
View attachment 11026
We usually do this, than Garcia passes it back to Kounde or Balde. It looked like he made a spurt towards Stegen to receive the pass and than just when Stegen passed Garcia changed his mind. This was as much on Garcia as it was on Stegen tbh.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

There is definitely some self destructive elements to his mindset. No question. I posted months ago about how when we score a goal, he always gives the ball away giving the opposition a clear chance.

This is nothing new for Barca though. We've had a long line of self destructive goalkeepers. A deficit that only the greatest footballer in history was able to overcome in the Champions League.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

We usually do this, than Garcia passes it back to Kounde or Balde. It looked like he made a spurt towards Stegen to receive the pass and than just when Stegen passed Garcia changed his mind. This was as much on Garcia as it was on Stegen tbh.

That there is the quintessential hospital ball. I could blame the defender if Ter Stegen didn't do it like every game, sometimes multiple times.

He did another one in the second half, without Garcia there, for example.

There can be no excuses. They hung dried and quartered Don Araujo for ONE MISTAKE after being the best defender in the world the previous season. This guy makes the same level of mistake every damn big game we play.

Loki

Just look at this picture. What the actual fuck? Do you all reckon some Segunda division goalkeeper would do this? I do not. I think that a random fan from the stands would not choose the worst possible option here.

It's almost like he's doing it on purpose. Unbelievable.
View attachment 11026
Of course it's on purpose. It's arrogance in it's stupidest form. I really hope Flick finds the right words that it never happens again. It's unacceptable.

fergus90

If it’s not the lack of shot stopping ability, it’s outright shocking hospital passes that he plays. He has been garbage in the champions league every year since 16/17. Almost a whole decade.

You genuinely cannot trust or have any confidence in him to save anything in Europe.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
59 minutes of the match. Corner kick for Monaco. Ter Stegen wanted to intercept the ball with his fist and missed. I SWEAR HIS EYES WERE CLOSED WHEN HE TRIED TO PUNCH THE BALL

Bravery = 0. Yes.

We knew this 10 seasons ago but it is what it is. He rarely had competition and I don't understand why. You can get a good GK for less than 10 mil.
Bet Flick sees it. He already subs Lewa out and doesn't play Ferran so much as Xavi did.
Next season priority is striker but next in line is gk.

Steven has been taking it too easy.

soul24rage

Not surprised of his performance. This is his standard performance in Europe.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The fact that this guy even has supporters in this forum is embarrassing.

Home of Barca Fans