1 - Victor Valdes

M

mitkoa7x

Valdes > Casillas

1 friend keeps insisting Reina is a better keeper than Valdes :rofl1:

gingerless

maximum_trolling.JPG

Maria

This season VV has been pretty bad, but it's not fair to overlook his performances over the last 3 years(or in 2006 CL final) because of that..also he was one of the reason why we won the Spanish Supercup. And :lol: and people who keep comparing him with Reina who has made so manny mistakes in the last year it's not even funny..isn't he the one who screwed up just last week against Fulham(a game that Liverpool lost)? The only GK I would take right now over VV is Neuer.
I thought we learnt by now that we should stick up for our players.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I've long come to the realization that since Barça is the best, finding faults is not easy...but makes them no less likely to be magnified

It was an error from Victor that led to the goal, no one is denying it...but the cajones to keep on playing it out of the back...and even in tighter situations like he did?...Respect

So while I respect Iker as a keeper and professional, why would any culé desire any keeper than our skilled VV?

gingerless

Bad??? The guy has let 0 goals in at home so far this season. 40 goals scored at home, 0 taken in.

this.

i know his mistake in this game brings memories of some of his mistakes this season (like not stopping that getafe ball from going to a corner etc) but he has by no means been 'bad' no, piss off

ivan22

before the classico I had an argument with some of my friends (we were 6 ppl watching the match) and I tried to convince them, that VV is in the top5 Goalkeepers of the world. They all laughed at me and brought up that "even De Gea is better than Valdes" and "conceding only 14 in 27 matches is not difficult if you have puyol"....and then the classico started, and 22 afterwards I knew the discusion would explode...."LOL hes not even top 50"...I was so pissed...dont know how I should teach them noobs that VV is worldclass!

ammarfcb

ze special one
before the classico I had an argument with some of my friends (we were 6 ppl watching the match) and I tried to convince them, that VV is in the top5 Goalkeepers of the world. They all laughed at me and brought up that "even De Gea is better than Valdes" and "conceding only 14 in 27 matches is not difficult if you have puyol"....and then the classico started, and 22 afterwards I knew the discusion would explode...."LOL hes not even top 50"...I was so pissed...dont know how I should teach them noobs that VV is worldclass!

why make the arguement of top 5. valdes is top 2. period.

raedkuwait

I love VV i think he really suites our style of play, take him out of barca, and we lose 20% of our
authentic magic style of play, he cant b replaced with any other GK period.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Reina IS better than Valdes. Now don't get me wrong, I do think Valdes is a decent keeper... but come on now!!!!!!!!!! Did you see him VS Madrid? All I'm gonna put is LOL.

Did u see ManU vs the shitty basel? All I'm gonna put is LOLx1000000

Everyone missed u so much here,Viva!

Home of Barca Fans