1 - Victor Valdes

B

barcelonista

tumblr_loxpzyvAPr1qzstls.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, allas, why u no make new Barcelona videos anymore? Valencia game delivered a lot of material. Busquets and Iniesta vs. Valencia pleaaaaaaaaaase. :wub:

BarcaGirl

Maradona: "It’s true. Valdes is bad! But with all the players he has in front of him even he looks good."
:angry:

Heard it all before, so I don't really care. Pele and Maradona are football legends but absolute retards as football pundits.

We, Barca-Fans love Valdes and that's what matters. He saves our ass week in week out. Hero!

dalitis8

Banned
Maradona measuring quality in other players just brings up his seleccion lineups during WC. No worries...

Great players are usually clueless about football.

There is a massive difference between being great in football in the immanent sense, and understanding football on an abstract level.

M

mitkoa7x

Maradona says VV sucks - "Maradona is talking nonsense like Pele" but when Don Diego defends Leo "Maradona is keeping it real"

make up your minds!

M

mitkoa7x

Maradona also said that the 1974 Holland team is better than this Barca. Don Diego is just as full of shit as Pele FACT.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah well Maradona can get away with such comments as he's off his rocker:lol: i will never forget the 2010 wc ****ing legend.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
but the 1974 WC Dutch team was very good... And I don't get why some Barca fans feel the need to claim that our current crop is the best team ever. There's been loads of great teams you've never seen. Madrid, Ajax, Milan, etc

Home of Barca Fans