1 - Victor Valdes

Beast

The Observer
Very good save but i saw people voting him as MOM (2nd or 3rd ) i didn't understand as he had one crucial save all game

shadows

Very good save but i saw people voting him as MOM (2nd or 3rd ) i didn't understand as he had one crucial save all game

well beast..,our attackers din do much all game..and neither did Alves..So all thats left is Yaya and him!

beef-supreme

well beast..,our attackers din do much all game..and neither did Alves..So all thats left is Yaya and him!

And Pique, who had a good game, and imo Iniesta did a lot too. He was the only one of our attackers with any life in him really. What Valdes did i think should be a prerequisite for a keeper worthy of playing for Barca, but doesn't merit a MOM purely because he really made one save. Chelsea had 3 shots all match... If our attackers didn't do much, well at least we had 20 shots i think - the last i saw was 17 in the 89th minute.

* Or rather, one double save

Evil

Shabazz
The first shot was directley at him, but did an excellent job when Drogba tried to lob him. Definatley saved us tonight !

maz

I walk the line
I think you're my new best friend MLK! By the way..yayá was immense! Spread the love!

Juan03

we coul've won with the chances that we missed, but we could've lost too if it wasnt for Valdes's save, so he deserves a lot of :stv161:

jairzinho

kudos to Victor !!!:yes:.....we berate him when he makes blunders but we seldom praise him when he saves us..he made a fantastic double save against drogba and really kept us in the tie.....VIVA Valdez !!!!!!:flagvl8:

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
Maybe I'm so anti-Valdes and can't help but be negative but the ball was kicked right at him. I'd expect any keeper to save the first, he did do well at the quick recovery to stop Drogba again.

The guy at the other end was what I'd call world class.

Home of Barca Fans